Issue Adopt n' Skin Mod Support

papajanee

Newcomer
I have a multiplayer server with friends and we all installed adopt n' skin (not the multiplayer one). I saw that there was the multiplayer version and wanted to try it out for myself (i own the server.) So, I went on the server by myself. I already have three pets (2 strays and 1 pet from the game). So, when I tried it out, a bunch of error logs came on:

ERROR Adopt & Skin] This mod failed in the World.NpcListChanged event. Technical details:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'Gathouria.AdoptSkin/first-pet-received' was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.get_Item(TKey key)
at AdoptSkin.ModEntry.CheckForFirstPet(Object sender, NpcListChangedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\katey\Documents\GitHub\Current (1.5.4)\Adopt-Skin-MP\AdoptSkin\ModEntry.cs:line 639
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args)

Does anyone know what to do?

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I have a multiplayer server with friends and we all installed adopt n' skin (not the multiplayer one). I saw that there was the multiplayer version and wanted to try it out for myself (i own the server.) So, I went on the server by myself. I already have three pets (2 strays and 1 pet from the game). So, when I tried it out, a bunch of error logs came on:

ERROR Adopt & Skin] This mod failed in the World.NpcListChanged event. Technical details:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'Gathouria.AdoptSkin/first-pet-received' was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.get_Item(TKey key)
at AdoptSkin.ModEntry.CheckForFirstPet(Object sender, NpcListChangedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\katey\Documents\GitHub\Current (1.5.4)\Adopt-Skin-MP\AdoptSkin\ModEntry.cs:line 639
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args)

Does anyone know what to do?

Hello there ^^

https://smapi.io/log
Please upload your log to the link above. Instructions on how to do so are found there. After, please then copy and paste the SMAPI log parser link that it generates for your specific log, and not the entire log contents itself. It’s in the box just below ‘SMAPI Log Parser’ and above the log contents. That way we can better assist. ^^

Image ref/example of the link;;

E55449E3-F0D3-4309-A004-00678E61DBDB.png