Question <-

Aripro

Sodbuster
dg click on three lines after you click ok on smapi needs to locate stardew valley folder and click your files or it written your phone name on it click on that and in the root of the phone (internal storage) click stardew valley folder and give access then for second one do the same and the smapi says smapi needs to restart click on it and re-enter

DragonGwen

Farmer
dg click on three lines after you click ok on smapi needs to locate stardew valley folder and click your files or it written your phone name on it click on that and in the root of the phone (internal storage) click stardew valley folder and give access then for second one do the same and the smapi says smapi needs to restart click on it and re-enter
Wat? If you watch Technoblade you are either a genius or a simp. I'm not a genius

Aripro

Sodbuster
Wat? If you watch Technoblade you are either a genius or a simp. I'm not a genius
I mean when it's teleports you to the empty folder you have to click on the three Lines in Above left corner then you have to search for the internal storage or your phone name and brand and I don't mean just for smapi one i mean the 1.5 saves blah blah one too

DragonGwen

Farmer
I mean when it's teleports you to the empty folder you have to click on the three Lines in Above left corner then you have to search for the internal storage or your phone name and brand and I don't mean just for smapi one i mean the 1.5 saves blah blah one too
All it says is "hide internal storage". RIP KING "does Ravager salute"