Question <-

Aripro

Sodbuster
My save is fine. I decided to stop trying to mod because it's not working. On a good note, I got a trash can lid hat thingy after 14 years but it doesn't look good on Gwen with her current hair :(
i knew the save file was safe. but the thing is stardew modding does not works very well with all of the phones.

Aripro

Sodbuster
My save is fine. I decided to stop trying to mod because it's not working. On a good note, I got a trash can lid hat thingy after 14 years but it doesn't look good on Gwen with her current hair :(
well you call yourself in the game gwen. i got mine when playing cod and i was pro and my name is ario so i shortened it to ari and added a pro and boom aripro is born but nah im ari.but do you know how did you get yours?

DragonGwen

Farmer
well you call yourself in the game gwen. i got mine when playing cod and i was pro and my name is ario so i shortened it to ari and added a pro and boom aripro is born but nah im ari.but do you know how did you get yours?
I liked the name Gwen. It's my main saves name, so I use it for random things :)