Switch 125/130 Walnuts - 99% Completion - HELP !!!

spookiedookie

Newcomer
Hi everyone, Please help!!!

Im at 99% completion and I need 5 more walnuts. I’ve done the mermaid quest, farm crops with the frog guy, did the birdie fetch quest, so it cant be any of those. Im stuck with the parrot in leos hut, it only goves the clue “hidden in the journal scraps..” but ive gotten (i think) all of the walnuts from the pages. Ive checked pages 2,4,6, and 10 yet i get nothing. is there anyone who can help??? i really want to get perfection for the first time.

Reactions: T98

Ereo

Helper
Have you gotten the one you shoot down with the slingshot (that's hinted at in journal scrap #3)?
The mermaid also counts towards the journal but that you said you have done.

There are a couple more which don't have hints:
- the gorilla shrine in the jungle
- one below the gem pedestals
- three from playing the pirates dart game three times
- if you finish Prof. Snails quests, but don't talk to him again after the cutscene you will not get the walnuts, but don't get hints for him anymore

Also, try typing \recountnuts in the chat to see if the game missed any.

spookiedookie

Newcomer
Have you gotten the one you shoot down with the slingshot (that's hinted at in journal scrap #3)?
The mermaid also counts towards the journal but that you said you have done.

There are a couple more which don't have hints:
- the gorilla shrine in the jungle
- one below the gem pedestals
- three from playing the pirates dart game three times
- if you finish Prof. Snails quests, but don't talk to him again after the cutscene you will not get the walnuts, but don't get hints for him anymore

Also, try typing \recountnuts in the chat to see if the game missed any.
i have all of those 🥲 the only thing im unsure of is if i’ve gotten all of them from farming, so i planted some extra taro just to make sure. Ive rewatched countless golden walnut play-throughs on youtube, yet on all the spots i get nothing. heres to hoping it works. any other tips?