Solved 100% bug in the "Craft Master"

Milena Costa

Newcomer
I'm trying to make the end of the game, and to be able to do that I would have to create all the items in the game, despite believing that I created all the items (including from 1.5), the golden star achievement does not release and in Mr.'s room Qi shows that I have only 98% of the items created. I already checked that i have all the recepies, but can't find out wich one is missing to make. Can someone PLIS help me? could it be a bug?

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I'm trying to make the end of the game, and to be able to do that I would have to create all the items in the game, despite believing that I created all the items (including from 1.5), the golden star achievement does not release and in Mr.'s room Qi shows that I have only 98% of the items created. I already checked that i have all the recepies, but can't find out wich one is missing to make. Can someone PLIS help me? could it be a bug?
check this thread maybe this will help
[BUG] 100% bug in the "Craft Master"

ConArtist

Sodbuster
Maybe this site can help you out.

Oh sorry. You play on switch.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Can you do what is the equivalent of hovering your pointer over the recipes to see how many times you've crafted each? You will have to turn on Show Advanced Crafting Information in the options if you have not, but afterward you can see exactly how many times you've crafted each recipe, and if it shows nothing, you still need to craft that one.
This is not a 100% bug, players just missing recipes from events, quests, merchants, etc.
Archievement not works - Craft Master
[HELP] Master Crafter Achievement Not Working
You just need to find out what exactly you are missing, we can't do it for you, because we don't have access to your save file :)