PS4 [HELP] Master Crafter Achievement Not Working

Bananas

Greenhorn
I have checked the wiki and made sure that I have every single crafting recipe, including the new ones, besides the wedding ring. With the new Advanced Crafting Information feature, I can confirm that I've crafted at least 1 of every item. And yet, the trophy refuses to show up for me. I do not know what to do anymore.

Aine

Planter
Found it, its the tea sappling, you need to get the event from Caroline where she show you how to make it.

Bananas

Greenhorn
Okay I don't know what's more ridiculous. The fact that it's not on the wiki, the fact that it wasn't mentioned in similar posts I saw on Reddit, or the fact that I've apparently never witnessed the 2-heart event of a character that's at 10 hearts. Well thank you dude. I don't think I would have ever found that out.

Last edited:

Luceat

Planter
Now i'm realy sad. Played throw the winter market 'cause i hopefully thought that i can rebuy the missing Scarecrows .. but nothing :(
One day of wintermarket is left.. :(

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Okay I don't know what's more ridiculous. The fact that it's not on the wiki, the fact that it wasn't mentioned in similar posts I saw on Reddit, or the fact that I've apparently never witnessed the 2-heart event of a character that's at 10 hearts. Well thank you dude. I don't think I would have ever found that out.
If it helps you feel better, the 2 heart event was an addition in the last update and accessing it is out of the way for most people, so it comes across as a bit of a surprise to most

Luceat

Planter
And there she goes...bye bye motivation and the good hope.
I have to play a further year or wait this time for the next Night market. Now i'm really sad and a little bit frustrated.
Sorry for my complaining.

Crystallake1992

Greenhorn
Now i'm realy sad. Played throw the winter market 'cause i hopefully thought that i can rebuy the missing Scarecrows .. but nothing :(
One day of wintermarket is left.. :(
I had the same issue. You can invite a Friend to your farm and he gets the Museum Collection trophy and can give you the 2 missing Scarecrows :)! Got my Master Craft Archivment now!

Luceat

Planter
I had the same issue. You can invite a Friend to your farm and he gets the Museum Collection trophy and can give you the 2 missing Scarecrows :)! Got my Master Craft Archivment now!
Friends? Nobody is playing on Ps4 :( Since 1.4 i haven't tryed tobstart a MP-Game.

But thank you for the tipp

Luceat

Planter
Why dont you buy them from the festivals again? Do they not show up?
No unfortunaley not.
I joined every Event for 1 year and bought every Crow again, but at the night market they didnt shiw up. Its the mousectow and this orange scary one. Both from the museums-quest. :(

Aine

Planter
No unfortunaley not.
I joined every Event for 1 year and bought every Crow again, but at the night market they didnt shiw up. Its the mousectow and this orange scary one. Both from the museums-quest. :(
Strange, if you already got them from the museum, they should have appeared. Have you tryed the museum and see if they respawned there? Like if you never got them? Additionaly, you sold/trash them?