Standard Farm 100% and beyond: 463+ million g every year

FairyRing

Farmer
Thanks, what is your style/s of making money?
If you have anything more efficient please do tell.
I am a lazy farmer so I don't have a very efficient farm. I don't really have a math brain so I don't farm like that either. Not to say I won't try as I see how others do farming. thanks for sharing. but maybe it is time for me to do some re-farming...
:tree: the hardwood log surrounded by the scarecrows, is that a scarecrow shrine?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I am a lazy farmer so I don't have a very efficient farm. I don't really have a math brain so I don't farm like that either. Not to say I won't try as I see how others do farming. thanks for sharing. but maybe it is time for me to do some re-farming...
:tree: the hardwood log surrounded by the scarecrows, is that a scarecrow shrine?
*Cough Cough
Maybe?

Not really, I just wanted them to be in a place all together but I am also a fan of the natural objects (stumps, bolders, etc.) on the farm and dislike removing them all.

imnvs

Local Legend
So I did the math, and if you think you'll be hitting 1B in year 14, that will be before my statue of endless convenience shed will be 100% profitable. We'll see when I can hit 1B, though, after I get that done.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
So I did the math, and if you think you'll be hitting 1B in year 14, that will be before my statue of endless convenience shed will be 100% profitable. We'll see when I can hit 1B, though, after I get that done.
Yeah, they take a mimimum of 8.5 years to repay themselves with absolutely perfect Rng (Iridium bar sold with blacksmith every day).
With you in year 6 already, they will never repay themselves in that time unless i've overlooked some incredibly expensive birthday gift.

imnvs

Local Legend
Yeah, they take a mimimum of 8.5 years to repay themselves with absolutely perfect Rng (Iridium bar sold with blacksmith every day).
With you in year 6 already, they will never repay themselves in that time unless i've overlooked some incredibly expensive birthday gift.
Well, that's more about future ones being able to become profitable. I already have ~70 of them stacked in there.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ok, change of plan, we are no longer going for fastest ig time and I have given up on the past design and idea of sastest ig time, not because I don't like it or am quitting, no, it's all or nothing people, and all in this case means 224 million a year, 75 million more than what I was getting before and exactly 2 million g per day, everyday.
I am also giving up on the fastest ig time because it is not really fun for me anymore with the stupid incesant harvesting of pineapples which takes more than 30 minutes every ig week and I just don't have the time.
Instead we are going to stupidly increase coops, I'm talking 100% increase on current profits as well as a full shed of statues of endless fortune.
Once the infrastructure is done I will run the whole thing for a year and then move to only the coops and maybe the ancient friut in the greenhouse and the island too.
This whole operation will literally take up my whole farm but I'm ok with that, I don't decorate and the most fun I get from the game revolves around money and getting it fast or in large quantities.
This is the new design, it fits with the rest of my farm as it is now though my other animals will no longer be able to ever see the light again and I have to do some minor chest realignment though I might just bring the chests inside my house as they hold the things dearest and most important to me as well as things I need for coops and stuff.
Someone has already done a golden chicken farm with 67 coops and I' sorry to take that glory away form you but I will be using around 85 coops which will cement the money well and truly.
A pain is actually the hay, these chickens with my other barn animals and coop go through nearly one thousand one hundred hay a DAY, meaning that I will need a lot of coops to fill, which luckily I will still have space for and have accostuemd for but have not placed down in the image you will see.
I don't know how many silos I want but I don't want to be coming out of my house every day,I'm thinking either 14 or 11 so 3 or 2 days in between fills.
The cost for hay will be about 5-6 million a year but I'm not counting that regarding profit.
I will update you as time goes by.
gg @imnvs good luck with your farm.
Screenshot (1078).png

imnvs

Local Legend
At 6 days to build and upgrade every coop (optimally, because we know there will be days you're ready to start the next build that Robin isn't working) times 85 coops total is 510 days of building total. We're looking at over 4.55 years, so probably closer to 4 years 3 seasons minimum. That is a ridiculous amount of business you are giving that woman... and that's just your coops.

I am not going to be able to keep up with this.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
At 6 days to build and upgrade every coop (optimally, because we know there will be days you're ready to start the next build that Robin isn't working) times 85 coops total is 510 days of building total. We're looking at over 4.55 years, so probably closer to 4 years 3 seasons minimum. That is a ridiculous amount of business you are giving that woman... and that's just your coops.

I am not going to be able to keep up with this.
Lol, that' where it gets worse, the building time for coops is 3 days, I'm not sure if susequent upgrades are three days and I don't hink they are but It's still looking at 8-9 hours of just infrastructure building.
And then oh boy, I don't want to destroy my farm so I might get a mod that gives you a second indentical farm once the billion and more is reached but I think I want to make the most profitable farm possible, 1 billion g a year.
I don't think this is possible mostly because of time restraints and maybe poor calculations but an entire farm filled with 100 sheds of statues of endless fortune, nearly 14 billion g to set up, idk if you could harvest that much in a day, I don't think so btu would want to get as much as possible.
Idk, I'll probably give up when it comes to modding but the money is pretty easy to come by once I have all the coops, a bit less than 2 million per irl minute.
Even with 1.7 mil a minute though 14 billion will take a stupid 138 hours of constant sleeping and refilling silos.
This is really not worth it is it...

I would like someone to calculate though the max amount of sheds you can harvest in a day if they are filled with crystalariums or statues of endless fortune, then I can perhaps start the stupid aand probably never to be finished project.
Please someone do the calculations, that would be a great help, I could do them myself but as you can maybe see, I'm a bit busy wiht coops right now.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Oh lord... 3 days? I forgot about that. That means 85 coops is 765 days of building or over 6.83 years of just building coops! Holy hell!
Yup, both looking and not towards making those though I am scrapping the idea of fastest ig and doing it at my own pace so I am just going to day skip for upgrades and do that.
Still going to take a long time but I ma going to break it up with other games and stardew runs, so it's not horrible.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ok, big update.
Yesterday, I was thinking, I want to get a shed of statues of endless fortune, don't I?
So why wait until I have more than a billion when I could do it now and benefit from them, even if they never profit?
So that's what we're doing, selling all artisinal goods for and insane 129,000,000+ g in a single sale, my biggest sale ever, more than doubling my total earnings and nearly 8 times more money than my last biggest sale.
Imnvs was right, those things are a pain to buy, they take a good 6-7 seconds for every one and you always have to more around and press 4 mouse clicks to buy another, that was pain, and this is coming form someone who spends 45 minutes harvesting and refilling kegs every ig week, or, used to.
This won't od much but the money was a glimse at what's to come and a good rejuvination on this pretty stupid quest of ours.
After all this insane buying we still have exactly 22 million left for coops and materials which will hopfully last until the not final but one billion sale.
Another thing I noticed is the money bar "bleeds" when you spend too much and little particles fly off, found it funny.
Here are some screenshots, I sold a lot of stuff:
Screenshot (1104).png
Screenshot (1103).png
Screenshot (1102).png
Screenshot (1101).png
Screenshot (1100).png
Screenshot (1099).png
Screenshot (1098).png
Screenshot (1097).png
Screenshot (1095).png

No, there are no duplicate images, I had 40 stacks of ancient fruit wine. You can pray for my sanity if you want.
And the total:

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ok, we ran out of images allowed, here is the total:
Screenshot (1093).png

Kinda impossible to read so here is the before and after:
Before:
Screenshot (1091).png

After:
Screenshot (1105).png

About 129 mil though a little more.
Now is the cool part:
Screenshot (1112).png

Look at what we got too:
From only one day, this is insanity.
Screenshot (1113).png

Also a fun glitch I was semi aware of but never knew the extent of is where money past 100 million doesn't count in your money counter, even the zeros!
Screenshot (1108).png

I both have 100,000,000 g and 0 g
Isn't that weird, I laughed at that when I saw it, though buying all those statues meant I only made about 8.5 mil from that massive sale, barely anything compared to what It could have been without buying, it was worth it though, even just for the fun novelty.

Shart

Planter
I just saw this thread and I am glad someone is trying the golden chicken coops stuffs that I did in the past.

You don't need to harvest the golden eggs every week. Just do it once a year.
I don't know if you go Joja route or community center route, but autopetter will boost your income by a lot and will save you from the hassle of petting them everyday. If my memory is right, 5-heart golden chicken+autopetter+Coopmaster (Don't forget the coopmaster talent! It does make a difference) has ~70% chance of iridium quality, ~20% chance of gold quality, and ~10% chance of silver quality golden eggs. You probably can find the exact number on wiki, but I'm too lazy to find it. I remember reading the number and tested it myself, I can confirm that the number on wiki almost exactly matched my testing result. Meanwhile, 0-heart golden chicken can only give you normal/silver/gold quality eggs. That is a massive difference in income.

I personally cheated to get the autopetters because I went community center route. I'm not dedicated enough to go to skull cavern everyday to get the autopetters. I'm not proud of that, but at the same time I don't feel any regret for cheating. It is your choice to cheat the autopetters or not. Even without the autopetters, the golden eggs will still give you huge amount of money with 0 effort (literally all you need to do is to put hays into the silo and you can go to bed immediately).

If you want to build the coop faster, I suggest you using the 'single player-multiplayer exploit'. I don't know how to call it, but that's how I call it.
Basically you can have 4 stardew windows at the same time, play multiplayer on a single computer, and then build 4 coops at the same time.
Since I can't record a video, I'll try to explain it as best as I can:
1. Make 3 new cabins and then create 3 new 'dummy' characters
2. Open stardew, choose co-op and then host a game
3. Open stardew again, this time use the .exe file to open stardew. This is the file location for me: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley.
4. Choose co-op and then Join LAN game. You should be able to play as any of the 3 new characters you just created. Go login with all 3 of your 'dummy' players.
5. Each of your character needs to go to Robin's house. Talk to the Robin's shop, choose the 'Construct farm buildings' and then just leave the window open. Don't ask her to build any building just yet. Repeat the process for all 4 characters (main character+3 dummy characters)
6. Once all players already open the 'Construct Farm Building' window, you can start asking her to build a new coop / upgrading the existing coops. Don't forget to prepare for the materials. Do this for all characters. If you do it right, you can build and/or upgrade 4 coops at the same time which means the building process will be 4x as fast as if you do it normally.

It may sound complicated because I'm not good at explaining it.
But the basic concept is this: As long as none of the characters in the save file has asked Robin to build any building, the 'Construct Farm Buildings' option will always be available to all characters in the save file. Moreover, if you already open the 'Construct Farm Buildings', you can build any building you want as long as you have the materials ready in your inventory. You just need to make sure all players has already openened the 'Construct Farm Buildings' before any of the player asks Robin to build a building.

In my last save file, I managed to build 100+ coops by the end of year 3 using this exploit without any cheat. I personally don't consider this as a cheat, I consider it as gameplay mechanic that can be exploited. If you think this is a cheat and it may kill your interest, don't do this.
And lastly. ConcernedApe, if you read this, please don't remove this mechanic from the game. Please....

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I just saw this thread and I am glad someone is trying the golden chicken coops stuffs that I did in the past.

You don't need to harvest the golden eggs every week. Just do it once a year.
I don't know if you go Joja route or community center route, but autopetter will boost your income by a lot and will save you from the hassle of petting them everyday. If my memory is right, 5-heart golden chicken+autopetter+Coopmaster (Don't forget the coopmaster talent! It does make a difference) has ~70% chance of iridium quality, ~20% chance of gold quality, and ~10% chance of silver quality golden eggs. You probably can find the exact number on wiki, but I'm too lazy to find it. I remember reading the number and tested it myself, I can confirm that the number on wiki almost exactly matched my testing result. Meanwhile, 0-heart golden chicken can only give you normal/silver/gold quality eggs. That is a massive difference in income.

I personally cheated to get the autopetters because I went community center route. I'm not dedicated enough to go to skull cavern everyday to get the autopetters. I'm not proud of that, but at the same time I don't feel any regret for cheating. It is your choice to cheat the autopetters or not. Even without the autopetters, the golden eggs will still give you huge amount of money with 0 effort (literally all you need to do is to put hays into the silo and you can go to bed immediately).

If you want to build the coop faster, I suggest you using the 'single player-multiplayer exploit'. I don't know how to call it, but that's how I call it.
Basically you can have 4 stardew windows at the same time, play multiplayer on a single computer, and then build 4 coops at the same time.
Since I can't record a video, I'll try to explain it as best as I can:
1. Make 3 new cabins and then create 3 new 'dummy' characters
2. Open stardew, choose co-op and then host a game
3. Open stardew again, this time use the .exe file to open stardew. This is the file location for me: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley.
4. Choose co-op and then Join LAN game. You should be able to play as any of the 3 new characters you just created. Go login with all 3 of your 'dummy' players.
5. Each of your character needs to go to Robin's house. Talk to the Robin's shop, choose the 'Construct farm buildings' and then just leave the window open. Don't ask her to build any building just yet. Repeat the process for all 4 characters (main character+3 dummy characters)
6. Once all players already open the 'Construct Farm Building' window, you can start asking her to build a new coop / upgrading the existing coops. Don't forget to prepare for the materials. Do this for all characters. If you do it right, you can build and/or upgrade 4 coops at the same time which means the building process will be 4x as fast as if you do it normally.

It may sound complicated because I'm not good at explaining it.
But the basic concept is this: As long as none of the characters in the save file has asked Robin to build any building, the 'Construct Farm Buildings' option will always be available to all characters in the save file. Moreover, if you already open the 'Construct Farm Buildings', you can build any building you want as long as you have the materials ready in your inventory. You just need to make sure all players has already openened the 'Construct Farm Buildings' before any of the player asks Robin to build a building.

In my last save file, I managed to build 100+ coops by the end of year 3 using this exploit without any cheat. I personally don't consider this as a cheat, I consider it as gameplay mechanic that can be exploited. If you think this is a cheat and it may kill your interest, don't do this.
And lastly. ConcernedApe, if you read this, please don't remove this mechanic from the game. Please....
Ha, I knew you would come here eventually.
Thanks for the tips, I know all of them already and do most but it's still cool as I gleamed a lot of insperation from your post.
The chickens will all be 5 hearts and all with auto petters, I won't be harvesting them every day/week either, maybe some tho to make more money through mayo makers though.
The percent chance with coopmaster of an egg beign iridium is about 73.3 off the top of my head but I also realized that for the eggs that aren't iridium, turning them into mayo would practicaly be letting me have more coops and every 1.5 coops worth of regular eggs turned to mayo would be the equivalent of another coop.

I did go joja though I have gotten all of my autopetters from SC so far, about 24 of them though I will move to buying.
I do know of the multiplayer building glitch and self co-op though I have also decided not to as of this moment though I might later on.

A thing I did and am doing different from you is the fact that I lost planted crops alltogether and am using shed greenhouses to fit way more crops and have crops producing all year, I have about 2300 pineapples in sheds which is about 44 mil a year and with my 909 ancient fruit is obviously more.
I have also though about using sheds with Crystalariums which are more profitable than anything regarding per tile profits barring statues of endless fortune but have decided against it.

I also chose to have the coops seperated just for ease of use, I will probably retire them at some point though I feel good with the design so far.
This farm won't be as profitable early on as I used to want but as you said i nyour post those months back, there is no point in playing if you're no longer having fun and harvesting a lot pineapple sheds is definitely not fun.

Also, 100+ coops? For golden chickens too?
That's pretty insane, what was the goal for that?

Thanks again for stopping by and good luck with any stardew or other challenges or games you may be playing.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ahhhhhhh, I've been so stupid.
All this time I've been tryign to weigh the golden chickens vs. sheds and so on and so worth but why?
I was just thinking about the old strat of barns with kegs or whatever as they were way better than sheds and remembered, I'm putting down 84 coops, each one has a 55 spaces I can place something which I can still collect.
55x84 = 4620, all my kegs and more could go in these coops bt the obviously wouldn't, instead I want crystalariums, 4600+ crystalariums with diamonds, yearly, that's more than another 100 million, and these could slowly be turned into SOEF too, the money and ideas are endless.
This also makes each coop about 75% more profitable, still not yet as profitable as pure diamond sheds but they are nearly afk-able too which is making me estatic.
for perspective, these two money makers alone will net me more than 250 million a year, 330 nearly with all the kegs and plants weekly too, the map is also only aboutu 1/2 full with kegs so that's more crystalariums.
This revalation makes me both so happy and feel so stupid but changes everything, as soon as I craft the 1000 crystalariums I will put them in the coops and see so far how it works.
Wish me luck, or don't, who needs luck when you got money?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Once again we have reached that time of whatever time frame you use with my inconsistent posting that I have reached a goal of sorts.
Just as a foreword, I haven't been playing much stardew lately, only about 4 hours in the last 2 weeks and that's including the 4 hours I played two weeks ago, marvelous isn't it?
Well, I hopped on for a bit in the last two days as I was getting bored of the other games I use to not get bored of stardew and was wondering what I'm doing with life before banishing thoose thoughts from my mind and going back on the grind.
This periodic update hasn't brought much but it's more productive than my real life so I won't complain excessively.
Basically, each time I upload/post here I like to do a "big" thing or show a completed goal I have just accomplished for those who have only now decided to tune in or are new to the forums, if so, welcome, even if belated.
And now that I'm done dragging on with the self depricating humor and we've reached the equivalent part of a youtube video when you are about to click off from boredom and the fact that the creator says he makes self depricating jokes... wala!
Screenshot (1268).png

Screenshot (1269).png

A thousand crystalariums crafted at once, we did kegs, and paths but thosee are kinda cheap and now we've done crystalariums.
All this has done is made me realize how expensive these things are, it's a pain to make them and I burned through nearly 100,000 stone doing so.
Not to mention the mass amounts of gold, this project took way too much gold, I need to buy the stuff and it's a pain to my soul, for the first time since years 1-2 I'm facing a problem I cannot throw money at, well I can, but not enough, and I have to have actual patience, *sigh.
Just this gold cost me more than 18 million and to make all the crystalariums I want it'll cost more than 83.
Great
At least we make a lot of cash ig, good upside if you ask me, and a nice flex, not many unmodded players have more than 5000 crystalariums and the ones that do can be named on one hand.
The battery packs aren't that hard to make and the stone just takes time, I don't have to make that much iridium as the SOEF almost cover that which is helpful so say the least.
The problem now is placement, I will be placing them in coops that are already maxed out but we only have about 10 of those, and each only holds 55 or so crystalariums as far as I can tell.
If anybody can find a way to fit more than 55 accessible machines in a coop, I will be absolutely so grateful and idk, I can't promise anything really but I will be thankful.
The 55 is also not including the three machines/items? needed in the coops, and auto petter, auto grabber and heater so keep that in mind.
Thanks for reading this far, it's nice that people do on a pretty old post by all regards.
Cya in the next one.