Windows (1.6 Spoilers) Recipe not showing up

elliast

Newcomer
I've been playing the 1.6 update (and absolutely loving it!) and was super excited to see a recipe for a dehydrator in Pierre's while buying seeds. I immediately bought it so I could play around with it, only when I went to my crafting menu it wasn't there. I looked through the entire menu at least three times and read every item title because I thought surely I was just not seeing it, but I can confirm that it's not there. I figured maybe it would show up in the mail the next day or something so I went to sleep and next day same issue. I can't even try to buy the recipe again bc that's not how the game works. I tried it on all my save files and in every one I buy the dehydrator recipe and it doesn't show up in my crafting menu. I looked it up and found that the mushroom caves now come with one so I checked my caves too (I always go mushroom route) and nothing there either. Is this a bug or am I just clueless? How do I fix it?

Amazigurl

Greenhorn
I have the same problem! But, I discovered the recipe IS THERE but the image isn't showing up. This happened when I bought the Big Chest recipe. When I crafted it, there was no image, but I'm still able to use and interact with it. It's just invisible (quite concerning for a chest).