1.5 Update Reactions Thread

Rhenie

Newcomer
I love the challenge the new beach farm offers when it comes to space and handling crops when the greenhouse isn’t repaired. And also the tweaks that can be made to gameplay. So much time will be sunk into my PC version while my Switch patiently waits for the update.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Thanks! Yes, that's it because I don't use Galaxy yet. Time for a change...
Just tried GOG Galaxy and it doesn't like my GOG folder and fails to install SDV. And uninstalling SDV didn't help.

Yeah. I'm a patient person and I'll just wait for the standalone installer.

Arewethereyet?
Howaboutnow??
MomIneedtogo#1!!!!!

Wren

Tiller
I'm so excited! Although, I might hold off playing it to give ways for all my mods being updated for 1.5!

Benhimself

Rancher
Some of the new bundles are very interesting! Got the Fish Farmer's Bundle in the pantry for my new farm's CC, requiring a large amount of roe, aged roe, and some squid ink, and I'm tinkled pink because y'all know how much I love fish ponds and now I have a justification other than pure self-indulgence to mess around with them!

pisces

Cowpoke
So...my ducks aren't swimming in the pond?? I've moved the coop pretty close to the pond. Dunno how to help it.

goboking

Rancher
One thing I'm a tiny disappointed about is the inability to build fish ponds on the new jungle farm. I get not being able to build barns and coops and the like, but aesthetically speaking, fish ponds would be a perfect tonal fit.

Fiddlehead

Greenhorn
I'm trying out the beach farm. I didn't think I'd be that into it since I'm not huge into fishing but I'm loving it and it's helping me learn to love fishing!

Lew Zealand

Helper
I just keep getting an E9 error, failure to connect. For some reason I can't sync my saves to the cloud, too. I submitted a bug report to GOG. Let's see what happens.
The standalone GOG v1.5 installer is live, downloading it right now. Go get it!!