1.5 update for iOS by the end of the year

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
As stated already, concerned ape has said it's on track quite recently, the date was left quite vague too and only announced this year as well so it's easy to assume progress is going well.

As far as we know the update could be done, they might be bug fixing or implementing later updates like 1.5.1-1.5.6 as well.

Ereo

Helper
None of the updates were announced far in advance. It's just suddenly going to be announced and available as soon as it's ready.

I don't see any indication that it's not going to be available this year.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
We were told by the end of the year, and we still have over a month until then. Yes, that's less than 10% of the year, but there's still time to remain patient. 😉
Especially since "end of the year" wasn't even stated until a large portion into the year itself.

Patience is a virtue and it's soon to come anyway

DustinGifford

Newcomer
The thread mentioned by @PoppyForPenny is this one : https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/a-small-update-from-ca-on-1-5-for-mobile-updated-8-2.8097/
Happy reading. 😀

Thanks for the link. Do you wish to learn the best essay-writing strategies as well? The true question, however, ought to be "How to write a school essay?" Check out this site for assistance: Recommended Site. It is best to prepare for a second essay beforehand. Hiring an instructor who would go through all the components of writing tactics can occasionally be a good idea.
Thanks for the link.

Last edited:

CIW

Farmhand
My daughter and I are very excited about the upcoming update. We check for the update every day. Hopefully very soon.