1.5 SPOILERS - Rings

Bananapaws

Sodbuster
Right now I have the Iridium band combined with the slime-charmer ring, and the crab ring combined with the napalm ring. I once made it to level 100 in the Skull Cavern by 7:30PM on a lucky day. If someone kidnapped Shane and our children and wanted my napalm ring in return? Well, I'd miss my family.

imnvs

Farmer
If someone kidnapped Shane and our children and wanted my napalm ring in return? Well, I'd miss my family.
Um... Bp... relax... you can get another one from the Adventurer's guild.

So... the wife has a wilderness farm. You know... monsters running about after nightfall. Let me caution you now... in similar circumstances, do NOT use a napalm ring on your farm. Some people may have not thought of this, but I'm letting you all know now... don't do it. She was lucky. She only blew up a few melons and had to replace some path.

Cuusardo

Farmhand
So... the wife has a wilderness farm. You know... monsters running about after nightfall. Let me caution you now... in similar circumstances, do NOT use a napalm ring on your farm. Some people may have not thought of this, but I'm letting you all know now... don't do it. She was lucky. She only blew up a few melons and had to replace some path.
Yes, a lesson learned the hard way. My default rings at the moment are both iridium bands, one forged with a vampire ring and one with a burglar ring. I had just gotten back from the Skull Cavern and forgot to swap out my iridium band forged with the napalm ring for the vampiric one. I stepped out of my house after putting some things away and there was a monster nearby.

BOOM!

Whoooooops!

And if you hadn't guessed, I am a fan of forging iridium bands with other rings. I like having those combat bonuses from the iridium bands, and the light is indispensable.