1.5 mobile update mini bin

Lynndr

Greenhorn
iPad Pro 5th generation. I completed Pierre’s prime produce but never received the mini bin. I’ve checked the mailbox for several game days, but nothing.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Are you sure you finished it? Like the quest disappeared after completing it instead of simply expiring?

Check the lost and found box at the mayors, if you handed in crops too late and didn’t get the shipping bin they should be there, if you did everything correct they shouldn’t and something else is wrong like a glitch/bug/etc.

Ereo

Helper
You have to enter Pierre's to see the associated cut scene before you get the reward. It's the same for a couple of the quests.

Lynndr

Greenhorn
Are you sure you finished it? Like the quest disappeared after completing it instead of simply expiring?

Check the lost and found box at the mayors, if you handed in crops too late and didn’t get the shipping bin they should be there, if you did everything correct they shouldn’t and something else is wrong like a glitch/bug/etc.
Absolutely sure. I got the gold from completing it, but no mini bin ever appeared in the mail. I completed it with 2 days left on the timer.

Lynndr

Greenhorn

Nothing in the lost and found, so what do I do now?