1.5 is in the "home stretch", will be "more heavy on the late-game content"

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
New features and options that'll make a fresh start worthwhile? Hm... I'm gonna stick with my guess in the last update thread that we're getting a beach farm map. However, given the fact that options is plural, I'm not sure if the farm map is gonna be the only thing with something new to choose from. What if maybe, just maybe, we're gonna be getting some new marriage and/or roommate candidates? If that's the case, then I can see why it hasn't been mentioned yet. That's one thing that needs to be a surprise! Now, with that being said, I'm gonna wait in my corner and cross my fingers for new content with the Dwarf.

goboking

Rancher
So parsing the verbiage of the tweet, we've got "home stretch" and "near future" suggesting it's close and "a lot of polishing and bug fixing" suggesting it's not imminent. Add in Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we're probably looking at a window for 1.5's release that spans from the end of this month to January of next year?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
So parsing the verbiage of the tweet, we've got "home stretch" and "near future" suggesting it's close and "a lot of polishing and bug fixing" suggesting it's not imminent. Add in Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we're probably looking at a window for 1.5's release that spans from the end of this month to January of next year?
Yeah, I think that's a safe guess. We might be getting a Christmas present! Though it may be a little early or a little late haha

LinusPal

Greenhorn
Learned today about the update. It looks amazing, I can't wait but saddly I'll have to, way longer than you btw as my version is the cursed switch japanese physical version that nobody remembers to update :(

Bks

Newcomer
I haven't played since 1.3. I was going to start over but waiting till 1.5 since it will be here soon. Excited to start a new farm with 2 updates of new material to experience