1.5 Gus' Famous Omelet

MrKuff

Greenhorn
Hello all! Someone know how I'm supposed to "gather" eggs when I got the automatic gathering coop? Thx!

imnvs

Local Legend
You don't have to pick them up yourself. They just need to be gathered by someone or something from egg-laying creatures on your farm. You don't even need to turn over the eggs gathered during the time. (I had dinos lay eggs during that time, but all I gave him was chicken eggs I got from my fridge.)

MrKuff

Greenhorn
the quest is 2 parts. one is gather. the second is put eggs in fridg. I've took the eggs from the Auto-Grabber and put it in Gus's fridg. The second part of the quest is done, but not the"Gather" one...

MrKuff

Greenhorn
You don't have to pick them up yourself. They just need to be gathered by someone or something from egg-laying creatures on your farm. You don't even need to turn over the eggs gathered during the time. (I had dinos lay eggs during that time, but all I gave him was chicken eggs I got from my fridge.)
I got a full coop running with many eggs a day, and the meter dont move..

MrKuff

Greenhorn
Found it! When you take DUCK eggs, Gus is accepting them in the fridge, but the "Gather" Action don't work. Duck1.jpg is showing the duck eggs in the fridge. When I've took normal white eggs ( and I've test with Void eggs too) then the gather work. Duck2.jpg show when i've took all the duck eggs without triggering the quest. Duck3.jpg show the quest trigged when i've took the white eggs. There a bug with Duck eggs :)

Attachments

imnvs

Local Legend
All eggs I gathered from the auto-grabber counted (including duck and dino) for the gather part of the quest. I only gave chicken eggs in the fridge for the second part. Easy. Done. No problem.

MrKuff

Greenhorn
All eggs I gathered from the auto-grabber counted (including duck and dino) for the gather part of the quest. I only gave chicken eggs in the fridge for the second part. Easy. Done. No problem.
Im right at the save point and i can reproduce this bug anytime. hell i gonna do a video of it..

MrKuff

Greenhorn
There you go . Bah "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .xnb, .mp3, .wav "