Ever dreamed of more glorious fruit trees? Mizu's Custom Trees are now compatible with JSONAssets!
If you would like to contribute to the project, we welcome pull requests on our Github repo! You may also submit ideas or translations there.
- To take full advantage of what this pack has to offer check out my other ports!
- To plant these trees you'll have to hoe the dirt first. This is a limitation of JsonAssets, meaning trees cannot be planted around the edges of the greenhouse
See MouseyPounds database!
L I N K
- Latest version of Json Assets
- Latest version of SMAPI
- Latest version of SpaceCore
- Latest version of Mail Framework Mod (optional, to get saplings in the mail)
Step 1. Install SMAPI, Json Assets, SpaceCore, and Mail Framework Mod (optional).
Step 2. Download this mod and extract the zip file anywhere you would like. There are 2 files included in the download:
[JA] More Trees (Fruits and Veggies)
[MFM] More Trees (optional)
Step 3. Drag & Drop the extracted folder(s) directly into the /Mods folder.
Step 1. Remove every existing item (crop, clothing, seeds, etc.) excluding items in shops & letters.
Step 2. Remove the corresponding folders.
Forgetting to remove existing items (especially in your inventory) can crash your game.
Please make sure to follow the steps/general troubleshooting found here before posting your log. 90% of errors users report can be solved by following those steps.
If you're still having issues, attach your SMAPI log or reach out to the community in the Stardew Valley Discord.