What are you currently playing?

Odin

Staff member
Minecraft, Terraria, Garry's Mod, Rainbow Six: Siege, and GTA V Online.
What are you working on in Minecraft? I recently started a new vanilla save on the latest version to catch up on all of the new updates, but I haven't actually touched much of the new stuff yet :P

Joker

Cowpoke
I'm playing a ton of Stardew (surprise surprise). I was playing a ton of PSO2, but I've kinda burned myself out.

I just started a playthrough of the original Final Fantasy 7 since we Xbox plebs don't get the remake for another year. I've never played it before, but I already see the charm that people have been raving about.

Illuminati

Cowpoke
What are you working on in Minecraft? I recently started a new vanilla save on the latest version to catch up on all of the new updates, but I haven't actually touched much of the new stuff yet :P
On my friend's personal server, I'm working on constructing a large underground base (first for me because I usually build modern houses), on my other friend's realm, I've been constructing auto farms, and I've also been working on constructing a survival server for my close friends.

Odin

Staff member
On my friend's personal server, I'm working on constructing a large underground base (first for me because I usually build modern houses), on my other friend's realm, I've been constructing auto farms, and I've also been working on constructing a survival server for my close friends.
Nice!

Journi

Planter
I'm currently obsessed with Town of Salem.
I'm getting better at it, but I still die a lot because of dumb dumbs. :(

Do not kill the Investigator.
Simple enough.

Odin

Staff member

Simple enough.
I never got into that one, but I really like the tabletop game One Night Ultimate Werewolf which shares a lot of gameplay elements

Journi

Planter
I never got into that one, but I really like the tabletop game One Night Ultimate Werewolf which shares a lot of gameplay elements
Oh interesting I might have to look into it, I'm always up for those kind of games.

halsmiles

Tiller

Simple enough.
oh my gosh i haven’t played town of salem in so long and that just gave me a massive wave of nostalgia lol. it’s such a fun game!! i can easily spend hours playing it

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
I have been playing Ori and the blind forest, and i plan to start Hollow Knight after. Aside from those I play minecraft with my best friend every day. We have been online friends for years now besides a few meet-ups here and there, so quarantine hasn't made a dent in our relationship.

Septima

Farmhand
Overwatch! With so much free time, I split much of it between Stardew and Overwatch and have improved in both games a lot.