Quirks and Habits

Ellajoy

Rancher
I always only go to the stores on Saturday.
And I happen to only go in the mines when I have negative luck.
Also I always leave the brightest color hat I can find on my horse because I always take it home and always forget where I left him.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I always only go to the stores on Saturday.
And I happen to only go in the mines when I have negative luck.
Also I always leave the brightest color hat I can find on my horse because I always take it home and always forget where I left him.
It took me a long time to realize what luck did in the game and entering the mines is really disadvantageous with negative luck. Maybe don't fish on negative luck days but it can be a good gift giving or planting day. And I don't see the drops from felling trees being much different on different luck days but I haven't specifically quantified it.

Yuko

Greenhorn
I always give Linus some food if I walk past his tent. I love this character, in everygame I want develop friendship with him and my character. Oh and I always pet my all pets. I give a hug to my husband and kids too. And on all holidays events I must talk with every villager, even if I know what they will say.

Quillmagic

Farmer
Omg I have like 200 green teas in my chests and tea plants everywhere in my sheds. I also tend to give people their loved gifts on their birthdays... even if I’ve maxed out their hearts.

Person090

Planter
Do you guys have any particular habits in SDV that might be a little roundabout or not typical, but you love doing them, whether it be just what you're used to, for immersion sake, roleplaying, etc.

For example I typically am very anti-sprinkler until I can start buying and crafting iridium sprinklers, and even then I am still big on upgrading my watering can asap. I also like to water my cat's bowl even in endgame because I feel like a monster otherwise ): what if kitty doesn't like drinking out of the pond?

My more recent quirk has just been to make a ton of green tea and hold it in my inventory for no real reason other than I really like the item and it gives me warm feelings. I do use it to mass gift since just about everyone likes it but the tea is mostly for me, hehehe.
I like trying to give my spouse all her/his loved gifts.