Forums Update: Tons of little changes!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
June 19, 2020
Hey everyone! We're entering the last third of June and with it, we're almost at 2,750 members! Thank you all for joining and we hope you're having a great time so far. There haven't been many game updates to speak of, but there's no doubt that 1.5 will be fantastic. Over the course of this month, we've made some small changes here and there to the forums. Here they are:

- Tips & Guides was changed to Guides & Resources. We felt this name was more accurate to the purpose of the forum and a bit less confusing. There's a bit of overlap with this forum and Game Discussion; you're welcome to ask questions for game help in Game Discussion, but Guides & Resources is the place to go if you're looking for something specific.

- You can make profile posts up to 2500 characters. While we still want these posts to stay relatively short, we felt 2500 characters is a good boost to be able to chat with others on their profiles!

- Farm type prefixes added for Valley Showcase, Tesla prefix added for Bug Reports. You can set whatever prefix is the most appropriate for your threads in Valley Showcase! The options available include all the farm types, modded farms, and interiors. Additionally, you can use "Tesla" as a prefix when describing your problem in the Bug Reports forum.

- Added a "Common Bug Reports" thread and a "Common Game Suggestions" thread. To keep the forums a bit more concise, I added a thread addressing common bug reports and another one for common game suggestions. If you have any additions or questions, you're more than welcome to reply in those threads! I'd like to keep the them as accurate and helpful as possible, so I welcome community collaboration.

That should be everything! As always, any questions, comments, or concerns about these updates can be addressed in Forum Feedback. Thanks for reading! :junicheer: :junicheer: :junicheer: