Creator Response Restock when ?

Akameuh

Greenhorn
Hey !

I would like to know, Someone who knows when the board game will be restock,

Thanks a lot !

I'm not sure where you live, or if this will ship to you, but after a cursory google search, I found a website that is selling pre-orders for a May 2023 restock. It says there are only two units remaining, but I'm not sure if that means in stock or only two more available for pre-order. Either way, I would check up on that quickly if you want to order it there. Here is the link.

Edit: Here are another few sites that mention units available for pre-order if you're interested. Site, Site, and Site. I'm sure you could find a few more websites, but based on what I've seen, it seems fairly likely that the game is restocking in May.

Akameuh

Greenhorn
I'm not sure where you live, or if this will ship to you, but after a cursory google search, I found a website that is selling pre-orders for a May 2023 restock. It says there are only two units remaining, but I'm not sure if that means in stock or only two more available for pre-order. Either way, I would check up on that quickly if you want to order it there. Here is the link.

Edit: Here are another few sites that mention units available for pre-order if you're interested. Site, Site, and Site. I'm sure you could find a few more websites, but based on what I've seen, it seems fairly likely that the game is restocking in May.
Im living in Canada !

Im living in Canada !
I see, I'm sorry, then. Realistically, The only way for you to get one is from a local store, in which case, I'm not sure there's any way to tell without asking around at one of them. I hope you figure it out. Sorry I couldn't help!

Akameuh

Greenhorn
I see, I'm sorry, then. Realistically, The only way for you to get one is from a local store, in which case, I'm not sure there's any way to tell without asking around at one of them. I hope you figure it out. Sorry I couldn't help!
It's really okay man ! I'll try my best to find it !

Sharuka

Greenhorn
Hey, i emailed Cole Medeiros like 2 months ago to know about restock, they told me "Hoping to have more games available by middle of this year".
(Maybe they could confirm it or have different news ?)

Jotajas

Greenhorn
In Spain finally this week! I've just ordered my copy, so maybe it comes soon to other countries. I've waited several months for this restock

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hello all! We are working to get all the sign offs completed for the next printing. On track for "middle of this year" but there are so many factors involved, its hard for me to give an accurate estimated date. When we got started in December, the hope was to have games printed by June. But please don't hold me to that! Once we get closer towards finalizing this production, we will post more information. Thanks for your patience!

Sharuka

Greenhorn
Hello all! We are working to get all the sign offs completed for the next printing. On track for "middle of this year" but there are so many factors involved, its hard for me to give an accurate estimated date. When we got started in December, the hope was to have games printed by June. But please don't hold me to that! Once we get closer towards finalizing this production, we will post more information. Thanks for your patience!
Thanks for the update, and don't worry, nobody will hold you onto a specific date, we are just eager to get our own copy of your nice work :)

Fangirl0708

Greenhorn

are the sites you listed trust worthy?? I have been burned way to many times in the past lol

Odin

Staff member
Worth noting for anyone in the US, after the planned restock the game will be available online through https://shop.stardewvalley.net/products/stardew-valley-the-board-game. However, for everyone outside the US, you will have to order the game through a board game retailer. I also want to mention that past runs of the game have been available for $55 USD, so if you can wait for the reprint to be available, please don't overpay to someone reselling copies! I'm not sure what pricing has looked like from retailers in other countries of course.

Selfawarehouse

Newcomer
Worth noting for anyone in the US, after the planned restock the game will be available online through https://shop.stardewvalley.net/products/stardew-valley-the-board-game. However, for everyone outside the US, you will have to order the game through a board game retailer. I also want to mention that past runs of the game have been available for $55 USD, so if you can wait for the reprint to be available, please don't overpay to someone reselling copies! I'm not sure what pricing has looked like from retailers in other countries of course.
Do we have any update as to when the restock will happen? I want to make sure I'm able to get a copy!

Odin

Staff member
Do we have any update as to when the restock will happen? I want to make sure I'm able to get a copy!
I just help out here on the forums, only Colito knows how the printing process is going. That said, there will definitely be an announcement here when it is available again. For what it's worth, the second printing was available for a while, and I don't imagine this one would sell out any faster. Basically, if you check here every so often, I don't think you'll miss it!