Issue Iridium band not working?

lazydreams

Newcomer
WINDOWS
V1.5.6

Not sure what's causing it but it's driving me crazy. I just crafted the iridium band and equipped it but the magnet radius is comparable to the basic magnet ring, not the increased radius that's supposed to come with the iridium band. Most of the mods I use haven't given me any issues in the past, but I recently downloaded SVE and all the associated mods so don't know if any of those are causing it. I haven't combined it with any other ring, it's just the iridium band. I haven't been able to find anyone else with this problem either. Anyone know what's causing it?

All of the other rings I have in the game work (slime charmer, vampire, burglar, etc.), it's just the iridium band that doesn't :/

Thanks for the log.

But, the Iridium Band doesn't increase the magnetic radius more than the Magnet Ring; unless you're talking about the small variant.
It's just a combination of effects; glow, magnet, and attack damage.

At least in terms of vanilla gameplay; and I don't believe any of the mods you're using modify it.

You can see the wiki for more details:

lazydreams

Newcomer
Thanks for the log.

But, the Iridium Band doesn't increase the magnetic radius more than the Magnet Ring; unless you're talking about the small variant.
It's just a combination of effects; glow, magnet, and attack damage.

At least in terms of vanilla gameplay; and I don't believe any of the mods you're using modify it.

You can see the wiki for more details:
Yeah I'm talking about the small magnet ring. I also noticed the glow radius reverts back to the small glow ring radius whenever I'm indoors (mushroom cave, house, etc.) but it has the large radius outside so idk what's going on

Bummer, I might just be stuck with it