Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Narwhall83

Farmhand
I opened the game and clicked to resume where I left off, but it just brought me to the title screen. I tried to open my world under the load button, but it just took me to the title every time.
Edit: I tried creating a new farm, and I’m able to resume playing it. I also noticed that a random farm I’d accidentally created was able to load, so it might be something wrong with the save file or something?

Last edited:

CorpusCallus

Greenhorn
Phone : Huawei Nova 3i 128gb version.
Bug :
1. The bottom portion of the game screen is not fully visible as it appears to be zoomed in. This results in names of the pet & horse to be outside of the screen, certain game aspects hidden etc.

2. Cannot exit the farm to visit the town square through the exit nearby shipping bin. The farmer just stays there instead of the usual changing of the screen to the town square.

3. Cannot bring up the confirmation option to exit the game by using the back button at the welcome screen. Using the app switcher to close the app works. Also, a mouse pointer appears for a second when the android back button is tapped.

4. Settings page where you adjust sounds & toolbar seems to scroll with frame rate issues.
Screenshot_20230123_215154_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_20230123_215036_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_20230123_215301_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_20230123_215439_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Game is loaded through load screen menu & the farmer wakes up in the bed.

nthingrevealed

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy J16
Description of issue: Whenever I load into the game, it blacks out and then crashes after the screen where the ConcernedApe logo appears, this has been happening since the release of 1.5, even after multiple patches.

StardewLover

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy J16
Description of issue: Whenever I load into the game, it blacks out and then crashes after the screen where the ConcernedApe logo appears, this has been happening since the release of 1.5, even after multiple patches.
Your phone is too old. The same is happening with my sister. :( . you should buy a new phone dude

Ipaddington

Greenhorn
IPad 6th generation, IOS v16.2
Game version 1.5.6 build 37
Summary: never-ending fishing reel sound

Whenever I catch a fish with a treasure chest, and I get the treasure chest, the fishing reel sound continues indefinitely. Even when I go to sleep and go to next day, the fishing reel sound continues in background over the music and all other sound effects. If I click “exit to main title” the fishing reel sound continues even on the main title screen. I have to completely close out of the app, and reload it for the sound to stop.

Ipaddington

Greenhorn
IPad 6th Generation, IOS v16.2
Game version 1.5.6 build 37
summary: not able to re-arrange museum collection

When I go to the museum, the items in my backpack are displayed wrong, over the museum. Anything in the lower part of the museum I am not able to select and move to another location. So in this screenshot example, I’m not able to move any of the dwarf scrolls in the lower right. I saw this in the previous build as well.

Attachments

Kalmia

Greenhorn
Hi, I posted this before but probably in a wrong thread.

Device is Android 13, Samsung Galaxy A52s

My farm layout is Four Corners. Apparently a strange capsule landed on an unreachable place and it took me days to realize it has been behind a bush. You can see it glowing in the video.

I'd like to know if there's a way to grab it. What I don't understand is why it ended up there instead of other open spaces that I had around the farm.

Thank you.

Video: https://streamable.com/q0zoem

STRANGE CAPSULE

ssol

Newcomer
전화기의 종류: iphone 13
문제 상세: 아무것도 안했는게 스타듀밸리가 이전 업데이트처럼 툴바가 커지고 날씨상자가 커지고 대화창 등등 모든것들이 업데이트 이전으로 돌아갔습니다

문제가 발생한 당일에 게임 로드 메뉴를 통해 게임을 로드했습니까(침대에서 일어났습니까?)?아니면 "비상 부하"(즉,
낮에 중단한 곳에서 시작하는 부하)였습니까? 관련성이 있는 기타
정보: 그런 거 하나도 없었습니다

2FADD900-907F-4D9F-ABE4-2E5B09919627.png

8077282E-35D5-4641-801C-61B0FFF97446.png

ssol

Newcomer
문제 상세: 아무것도 안했는게 스타듀밸리가 이전 업데이트처럼 툴바가 커지고 날씨상자가 커지고 대화창 등등 모든것들이 업데이트 이전으로 돌아갔습니다

ssol

Newcomer

Type of phone: iPhone 11 iOS 16.1.2 (running Stardew Valley version 1.5.6.37)

Details of your issue:
- I can no longer listen to other apps (tried two) while I play Stardew Valley. It has always turned off background audio when I start the app (I would love it if this could stop but no big deal) so I’m used to restarting my audiobook or podcast and then navigating back to Stardew able to listening to both audios. Now some of my attempts to do this cause the game to freeze but most cause the Stardew audio to completely override the other.

- One of my new games would not play soundtrack (neither directly after character creation nor after going through the Load Game menu (waking up in the bed). I checked device volume and music volume in game. All other sounds playing normally. Loading previously saved games has the music playing just fine. Creating other new games have not replicated this issue. UPDATE: the music was working fine in my new game but just loaded the file from the main menu and now the music is gone.

- [Photo attached] The farmer is not fitting in their frame (new and previously saved games, from load game menu as well as emergency saves).

5B00B49B-6631-43F0-A5AA-F271CA00E4FA.jpeg
52AF8D01-FE4F-49B7-B1C6-B681E0AD0802.jpeg

-Also see 2nd photo above of “Cur” Farm was repeatedly entered as “Cœur” [Photo attached] but was auto corrected to “Cur” upon tapping ‘ok’. Unsure if this is a new glitch, I have never attempted to use this letter in the game. I play in English and was using the English keyboard.
2E07D376-EE1F-46AB-A7E6-5534456EDF2F.png

- When I open the game the main menu is misaligned but when I exit to main menu it is correct.

0D190B4D-C313-4D73-9D2C-05555C35FBFC.png starting app from scratch
77074317-7B7F-4980-A509-882CF602122C.png exit back to main menu

Thank you guys for all your hard work!!! Everything is beautiful!!

B8404C4E-D479-4D92-9A4D-7E9EA68F164D.png

Last edited:

hyfeneph

Newcomer
1+ Nord 10
Updated to latest game version.
Similar to the level 5 skill selection bug after each day. It is also happening to the level 10 skills whenever I go to sleep.
All game states are loaded via main menu.

xenalas

Newcomer
Type of phone: 3rd generation iPad Pro running iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: Unable to buy any item in the traveling cart. The button sound plays but not the purchase sound, and nothing else happens
Screenshots/video:
BE96BEB6-B89C-4C6F-A213-73A50EED4440.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Load menu
Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related)

LilianneMizu

Newcomer
Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro

Issue : when I load the save file of a old save, and tried to progress by seeing the cut scene for the buletin board air to try to sleep the game suddenly go back to home screen, when I tried with a new game it work just fine. I can't really play my old save.

RylaraTheBrave

Newcomer
got the attached message when I tried to build a shed— I was able to build the shed, but my game began to glitch pretty bad soon after. For instance, I’m a proud user of the item-code-name-glitch (I’m trying to get a lot of magic rock candy currently), and my stack broke into half-stacks when I tried to sell some. Upon putting them in a chest, they all disappeared. I don’t have a picture of that, sadly, but in my defense, there’s no rock candy left *to* take a picture of.
I don’t know if the two events are related, but I figured I’d report them together in case they are.

Attachments

frreedus

Newcomer
Plz fix this bugs
Dev: SS A20
I play with gamepad btw
So the issues is when we open the chest we cant move the item in our inventory to chest ( with gamepad ) the arrow is glitched
And we cant use the (!) Button with gamepad so i cant see the mission using gamepad
Also there is a bug when we put furniture in the house and click the X its like spamming 100x click lol so sometime we cant put furniture in the housee
Please fix this bug in mobile stardew valley while using gamepad
- Bug In Chest ( Can't Move Item In Inventory To Chest )
- Bug When Put Furniture in House ( Its Like We Spamming Put The Furniture but actually i dont )
- Can't click (!) With gamepad
Plzzz fix it for gamepad
Sorry for bad english

Hawassa99

Greenhorn
Device: iPhone SE II, iOS 16

I’m having issues with the auto attack. What used to happen in 1.4 was whenever my sword was equipped and an enemy came close, my sword would swing and it would almost create a shield for me. Now, it’s hit and miss. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. It kind of seems like I need to take a step with the enemy right in front of me in order for the auto attack to kick in. I’ve died multiple times because of this issue. Please fix so it would be like 1.4!

I love the new update and am excited to continue to explore and grow my farm!

Chiefersoze

Cowpoke
Device: Poco X3 Pro
Version: 1.5.6.37

Detail of issues: .

▪I placed my silo in front of the fruit cave but it seems it has a graphic glitch wherein the top of the silo doesn't render (pic attached)

▪Also I have a glitch or something on my fishponds, they are position close to each other with no spaces so when I gather caviar fro the farthest right pond I also get the caviar from the pond beside it on the left.

▪Also the pond has inconsistent hitbox where to harvest the caviar etc. it's like this since 1.4
Screenshot_2023-01-24-13-19-39-590_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg