Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Ereo

Helper
Fairphone 3

Should I be able to pick up a Junimo chest that is filled? The items inside are not lost, when it's placed again all items are there.

In the mines, the inventory covers part of the floor number (Or the whole number for floors one to nine).

Jeverzon

Farmhand
On Galaxy A32 5G

I've found the nature of repeated crashes in dialog. After you give a character a birthday present and get their thank you dialog, and repeat attempts to get more dialog will crash the game. This has happened with the last 4 characters Abby, Sandy, Marnie and Robin, so it's a repeatable problem.

And Pam is still totally missing.

toskopado

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Motorola Moto E20 (Aruba - android 11) ;

Details of your issue: Crash when trying to enchant in the forge;

Screenshots/video: https://mobile.twitter.com/toskopado/status/1617152017335742464

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Emergency load;

Any other info that might be relevant: The same thing is happening when trying to open geodes, it doesn't happen 100% of the time but it's quite frequent.

Fredd8

Farmhand
Samsung galaxy note 8

Found two more bugs.

When I start up the game, the toolbar size is different. It fixes itself when I go into settings and leave without doing anything.

The second bug is a huge spoiler so I'll put it under the spoiler tag.
The perfection tracker board cannot be fully seen. Tweaking the settings does not work either.
perfection tracker

Orion

Farmhand
HUAWEI MATE 20 PRO
Hi devs 😭 I'm so sorry but after the update everything becomes super BIG 😭 please help thank youuu ❤ (ver. 1.5.6.37) pictures attached are what is shown in phone screen, this is not cropped in any way. My phone's resolution is 2340 x 1080
Videoframe_20230123_002734_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_002730_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_002717_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_002655_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_003348_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_003350_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_003523_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Last edited:

Qbit

Cowpoke
Playing on an ipad air 3 IOS 16.1
playing v1.5.6.37

Not a biggie but when starting up a new game the fields for naming your farm and pet are super short, cuts everything after around 8 characters, so you can only enter short names. I think the favorite thing field has the same thing going on… when getting a stardrop it cut what i had written

Edit to be clearer: it will let you enter more than 8 characters, but if you check out the name of your farm or pet name after entering it it will be cut at 8

RenFarm

Newcomer
Device: iPad iOS 16.1.1

Wanted to report a couple of errors I’ve gotten since the 1/17 patch.

Yesterday, in Cindersap Forest, my whole screen went black except for the top most tool in the upper left corner. I could hear sounds as it switched from afternoon to evening, but the screen remained black. I force quit the game and after reloading it was normal, so I only lost a day’s progress.

Today, after completing Demetrius’ bundle in the community center, after closing the menu, my clock is blinking and time is not progressing, and I cannot move, although I can cycle through my backpack inventory. I seem to be stuck here and will have to force quit again.

edit: black screen bug occurred again, it triggered when I was attempting to cycle through my tools

Attachments

Last edited:

FelipeMatos

Greenhorn
Bug: Keyboard does not appear.

Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab E (SM-T113NU) - (Android 4.4.4)
Details of your issue: The keyboard does not appear to write on the customization screen, which only happens in Stardew Valley because in other applications it works normally and this makes it impossible for me to start a gameplay, in addition the game constantly crashes.

Jochu

Cowpoke
【バグ報告】自宅の右横にあったデフォルトの出荷箱を他の場所へ移動させたのですが、もともと出荷箱が設置されていた場所の上2マスに新たに物が置けません。
しかも、その場所に木が生えてきて(おそらく近くの木から種が落ちてきたようです)、最悪な事にその木が切り倒せません。斧も何も反応しませんでした。
I love your decoration, it’s a great match de purple with the green of the grass and with that color of the wood.
すき I don’t know if that means I like that or I like you hahaha.

katherinebobs

Newcomer
On Google Pixel 3XL. My main save file from 1.4 loads my farm for about 2 seconds and then crashes when the money bar finishes counting up. I can make and play on new saves, but this save is broken. I have tried using my old file, but it has the same issue. I have tried moving my file to a new device, but it has the same issue. My save file opened immediately before I updated the app, but it is now broken. I have used my file editor to manually move my file over, and that does not fix the issue. I can use my other save file from 1.4, but my main save file is the one that is crashing.

Last edited:

EllyWri

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max
Details of your issue: unable to play music or audiobook on my phone while playing the game. Game freezes and have to force quit

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Woke up in bed

Attachments

Lindar39

Newcomer
iPad Pro 9.7 inch. Have issues opening storage units in sheds. Only open sporadically. Have similar problem opening bins in greenhouse. Have issues picking only 4 cactus fruit in greenhouse. Can pick all others except 4. Different places at different times. Had issue trying to give Robyn her birthday gift. She wouldn’t interact. Had to leave her house and go back in again but she wouldn’t interact until she left her house.

Jochu

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPhone 14 plus iOS 16.2 (15.6.37 Stardew Valley version)

Details of your issue:
When organizing the library, it does not allow you to select the items from the showcase at the bottom, and how it is seen in the video if you close the selection menu, placing the X just above an item, you can remove it from the display.

Video:

Jochu

Cowpoke

Details of your issue:
When closing and re-entering the game after doing an emergency save or saving the game when going to bed, the hotbar size setting does not get saved and I have to set it the way it is shown in the video.

Video:

Jochu

Cowpoke

Details of your issue:
The problem still exists that the level of the mine, whether it is in the town or in the desert, is not displayed on the screen, for this I did not find a solution or a way to guide me at which level it was.

Screenshot:
8D1D8F2B-8CCE-41E9-9F45-A596BD14667B.png

Finally, I want to thank you for all the effort these weeks to get updates and provide new content to mobile users, I am very happy with all the new content and creating a new farm. :heart:

jhundso

Cowpoke
First of all thank you for the mobile update. I already spent way too many hours in it.

I didn‘t read all replies here, but I (also) have the pickup bug on iPad Mini for some tiles (not just the corner tiles of buildings)

Picking up items on certain tiles:
Picking up some Truffles and Harvesting some Berries in the Greenhouse.
On iPad Mini (Version 1.5.6.37) it sometimes just doesn‘t pickup on certain tiles. I have to zoom in a bit for it to then pickup properly.

I‘ll attach a video if I can capture it

bradimus prime

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy Ultra.

I reset my foraging skill to get some hardwood for the new quest and now each night when I go to sleep I have to choose the foraging skills I want again. Even when I select them differently, I don't get hardwood or iridium quality forgeables anymore.