Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

jemieJane

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 12 Pro
Issue: can’t play music at the same time as game. Game will freeze; everything stops, no buttons respond, nothing moves e.g clouds in opening screen, while music is playing and then when you pause music game works again

tee-corpse

Greenhorn
I'm playing on a Galaxy Ultra s22 and I'm having issues in skull cavern . The level I'm on is accurate if I use a ladder but if I find a hole to jump in instead of going down I'm actually going back up. So if I jump down five levels while on level 7 I end up back at level 2. This happens with both type of loading options.View attachment 13704View attachment 13705View attachment 13706
You aren't going up through shafts. Your menu is just hiding the total number of floor you're on. In the screenshots, you were on floor 13. When you jumped 7 floors, you ended up on floor 20. The 2 in 20 is just hidden by menu.

sa1105

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The screenshot folder in my Stardew valley folder appears empty despite taking screenshots

Compa-Chuy

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

Pricefield

Greenhorn
Phone: OnePlus 6T on Android 11
Game Version: v1.5.6 build 35
Type of Bug: Unfailing crash to homescreen at end of day (both with "continue" and replaying whole day by loading from main menu)
Information regarding game state:
Ingame day is 1st of Fall 2nd year, the day after the jellyfish event. Possible cause for crash might be 3rd house upgrade (cellar), that's underway? Not sure what else might be the cause as there isn't anything special about that day. Now that I think about it, maybe it's the "Want children?" scene that could potentially trigger, as I haven't seen that one yet and it's supposed to trigger at night? Whatever the case, the game crashes without fail when trying to sleep or passing out at 2am.

LordMRJunior

Greenhorn
In the night market that takes place in winter the mermaid minigame is completing buggy, when entering the boat the player is no longer able to select any slot on the toolbar, the shells to click on the challenge don't work and the animation of the mermaids appears on the screen even if the player hasn't completed the challenge, the game also has a very bad performance in that room.

jeffreycheng23

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 11 ios 16.0.2
Details of your issue: when connecting to a controller, I cannot switch the toolbar. When pressing L1 or R1, it just moves to the next item, not the next toolbar. When vertical inventory is selected and I am pressing L2 or R2 to the last item in the first row, it circles quickly back to the first item in the first row, even though the first item in the second row is right next to it. In short, it L2 and R2 only circle back in the same row, and L1 and R1 do not switch toolbar but only switch items.
Screenshots/video:

jeffreycheng23

Greenhorn
Version: 1.5.6.35

Bug: I have a Kishi controller that I attach to my iOS. When I try to move down/up through the toolbar, it doesn’t page (ie: the toolbar doesn’t go down to the next set of items - it seems to wrap around)

Type of phone: iPhone 11 (iOS 16)
same problem here

Fhernhache

Newcomer
Thanks for these details. Did you ship anything in either the normal shipping bin or the new mini-shipping bin?
Oh no, sorry, I just saw your post. And I guess you found the error. Yes, I had used the normal shipping bin, worked just fine. I just went and put Pierre's bin next to the normal one, put a truffle in, went to sleep and the game saved as it should.

Thank you so much for all your work! You and your game are just amazing! Take care!

jrk1857

Greenhorn
Oh no, sorry, I just saw your post. And I guess you found the error. Yes, I had used the normal shipping bin, worked just fine. I just went and put Pierre's bin next to the normal one, put a truffle in, went to sleep and the game saved as it should.

Thank you so much for all your work! You and your game are just amazing! Take care!
I also experienced a crash at bedtime after using the new mini shipping bin for the first time. (Current iOS version, iPad Pro whatever number the big one is)

jieshes

Greenhorn
Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy A7 2016

Current Version: 1.5.6.35 [I don't remember in which patch this event happened. (May be 1.5.6.32, I'm not sure)]

I used a translation, sorry for the language usage.

I started a new game when the 1.5 update was added to the mobile platform. I caught a treasure chest while fishing in the spring. And out of it came the book that was added to the museum. Normally this book will automatically disappear from my inventory and be added to the museum. But that did not happen and the book remained in my inventory. Is this a bug or is there something in the game that I don't know about?

Note: I apologize in advance if this is not an error and something I am not aware of. I don't want to delay your work. Thank you for everything. 💜

Attachments

peC6626

Newcomer
Estou usando o tradutor do Google, então talvez a tradução não saia corretamente.
S10plus (Android 12)
Olá. Os animais não entram no celeiro e por isso não me dão os produtos (leite da colhedora automática e ovos), os porcos também não recebem trufas. Isso aconteceu enquanto eu estava na cidade, cheguei em casa à noite e vi que eles não entravam, e desde então eles só ficam do lado de fora e dormem do lado de fora. Muito obrigado pela sua atenção.
Screenshot_20230113_025910.jpg

peC6626

Newcomer
I'm using Google translator, so maybe the translation doesn't come out correctly.
S10 plus (Android 12)
Screenshot_20230113_025910.jpg
Hello. The animals don't go inside the barn and therefore don't give me the products (milk from the automatic harvester and eggs), the pigs don't get truffles either. This happened while I was in town, I came home at night and saw that they didn't go inside, and since then they just stay outside and sleep outside. Thank you very much for your attention.

barryyeee

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad 6th v15.5
Details of your issue: ui for the health/energy bar is so small; items popup is so small and hard to read(before v1.5 it's full screen size but currently only half) and the bg & the character seems unmatched
Screenshots/video:
IMG_0584.PNG

kerrysqueaky72

Greenhorn
Mobile device: IPad pro 3rd gen 12.9
ios; 15.4.1 and 15.7.2 and 16.2 all have same issue

issue: can’t deposit Bulletin board items and random crashes.

I have Gus’s Famous Omelet and community cleanup quests And I gathered all the eggs and trash after accepting the quests without having any eggs or trash in my bag beforehand. When I go to Gus’s fridge every item is greyed out except the eggs, the sort button and trash button. It will not let me select or interact with anything. The same for the community cleanup quest. Everything is greyed out except the trash, and I can’t select any of it to deposit. Also crash at random at any point. I can get out of bed. Walk a bit then crash.
Can someone answer if this will be fixed soon? I can’t do a lot of quests and it’s starting to get frustrating

daydreamer_am

Greenhorn
Device/phone: iPad Pro Gen 3
Issue: The fishing rod sound effect while the fishing mini game is happening just keeps going after the mini game has ended and won’t stop even in the main menu. I have to close the app completely to get it to stop. I think it started after fishing twice in the forest farm and just starts every time I fish now.
Wanted to update on this issue I’m having. It did stop doing the sound constantly after the two patches but then started again while fishing in Cindersap Forest.

Last edited: