Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

gk021

Greenhorn
y’all omg they’re aware of all the issues and there’s just a lot of repeating problems at this point. just relax and let’s not overwhelm them they are doing what they can!! it’s not a magical snap of the fingers just be patient. they know what the issues are lol but god there’s a new post here every minute. just relax y’all

IgorX7200

Newcomer
please notify the barone, the piña colada is not part of the list of cooking items on PC but has been placed on the mobile list, it is an item that DOES NOT EXIST in the game, it can only be purchased, currently it is not possible to reach 100% perfection because of the cooking list with this item, it should be removed
Screenshot_20230112-140114.jpg
Screenshot_20230112-140236.jpg
Screenshot_20230112-142746.png

AnxiousIce42

Newcomer
Hey, so I I updated my app, and noticed that my 6 heart event with Sebastian isn't working after the update.. my tablet says the model is X8A and it is updated to android 11. I'm still unable to advance the event any further than the 2nd choice. I restarted my tablet and checked for another update. This event worked before 1.5 in my other save file! Please help?

Attachments

Blaytz

Cowpoke
y’all omg they’re aware of all the issues and there’s just a lot of repeating problems at this point. just relax and let’s not overwhelm them they are doing what they can!! it’s not a magical snap of the fingers just be patient. they know what the issues are lol but god there’s a new post here every minute. just relax!!!!
Yeah totally agree. But let's look from different perspective. Sometimes one report might not be enough to find out what caused it due to lack of information. When other people that facing similar issue but kind of coming from different angle when reporting it, I think that will help them narrowing down the problem.

So yeah that's just my 2 cents.

Blaytz

Cowpoke
I'm using Xiomi Redmi 10 and got the latest version of the patch which is 35.

The game was kind of about to crash when it hit the 2am without going to bed. However, I managed to wait long enough until it faded to black and carried on as normal. I got this recorded as well which I hope will help!

Please refer to the video in this link

Ps: I'm not entirely remember if I used the emergency save/load when this happened. I'm 80% confident I used the backup save in this run.

Last edited:

kleuk3

Greenhorn
Type of device: iPad updated to 1.5 version of game
Details of issue: In new community tasks such as collecting hardwood for Robin or vegetables for Pierre, I’m unable to select items and put them in the boxes for them. Thus unable to complete the tasks. This has happened before and after the most recent update patch.
CD2F8033-FFF7-4B92-9076-151A158DE110.png

Crispodispo

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Oppo A96

Details: When I get rewards from the museum the reward goes into a slot that doesn't exist since I haven't gotten the final backpack upgrade yet, I can then drag the item into one of the free slots but if I don't the item will simply vanish, the same issue happens when getting items from chests in caves, this also results in a duplication glitch where I can tap the item, then tap the empty slot where the reward was taken from and copies of the item will be made, in this example the vases can all be placed however the duplicate vases can't be thrown in the trash.

Video: https://mobile.twitter.com/crispodispo/status/1613674034847453185

A11iesaurusrex

Newcomer
IPhone 13, I got stuck up on a wall in the island caves. Happened twice when I tried reloading it the same day and had to totem to farm to get off. I did an Emergency Load both times midday from where I left off on the island was stuck on the wall in the same place both times.
1.5 mobile update.jpg

haleysimp

Cowpoke
Version: 1.5.6.35

Bug: I have a Kishi controller that I attach to my iOS. When I try to move down/up through the toolbar, it doesn’t page (ie: the toolbar doesn’t go down to the next set of items - it seems to wrap around)

Type of phone:
iPhone 11 (iOS 16)

starlitesky

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Details of your issue: Spouce randomly disappearing. Child not sleeping. This part of the game in box form instead of full screen.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230112-155314.jpg

Any other info that might be relevant:

Salomão

Newcomer
Tem alguma pretensão de vocês corrigirem alguns bugs não tão importantes? Tipo dos códigos de itens que dá para ganhar quando um NPC fala esse código; o novo bug que surgiu, da caixa de itens perdidos que fica na casa do prefeito; além de muitas missões do Sr QI virem repetidas, comigo veio 3 vezes uma mesma missão. Acho que se tivesse uma reavaliação nesses detalhes seria maravilhosos! Muitos não se importam para os detalhes, mas pelo menos eu olho em cada canto desse jogo! Sou muito grato por ele existir! Obrigado aos criadores!!!!

Kayla1990

Newcomer
Hi yes I’m having same problem and also thank you so much for the new update I am loving it I am now having a little trouble though I just started playing on ginger island and it’s almost 12 o’clock so I decided to go back home to my farm in valley and hop into bed and the game crashes I can go back into it but I start we’re I left of at ginger island at the same time so I try to return to farm and hop back into bed and it crashes again I can’t seem to get anywhere please help many thanks.

Bazelgeuse

Greenhorn
Phone - Vivo 1906, Android Version: 11

Hi, i've encountered a bug. Sometimes when I open the app, then stay a few seconds in the title screen my app just crash. It did not happen before. My version is 1.5.6.35, the latest right now

Sinistario

Greenhorn
I'm playing on a Galaxy Ultra s22 and I'm having issues in skull cavern . The level I'm on is accurate if I use a ladder but if I find a hole to jump in instead of going down I'm actually going back up. So if I jump down five levels while on level 7 I end up back at level 2. This happens with both type of loading options.
Screenshot_20230112_194149.jpg
Screenshot_20230112_194202.jpg
Screenshot_20230112_194213.jpg

Last edited:

Krummholz

Newcomer
I cannot collect some chicken eggs in the coop. They are visible but I cannot interact with them. Two appeared the first in-game day after the patch and one appeared a day after.

I play on Chromebook (using Android version)

Edit: I was able to collect one of the eggs, probably the one that appeared on the second day. Also, just in case it could matter, the first day I played on 1.5 was also Fall 1st

Last edited:

Oh Emyll

Greenhorn
Hi,

Game Version: 1.5.6.35
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A using Android 11
Problem: Sebastian's 6-heart (Solarion Chronicles) Event won't advance

I'm not sure if this is the same issue that was supposed to have been fixed in build 33, but I get to the point in the event to choose going in the front or another way, and the buttons don't work. I start out the day from save. When I get to this point in the event, because the buttons don't work and there's no option to skip, I have to start the day over again.

Thanks.

Pennylane1973

Greenhorn
Playing on iPhone.
Painted my buildings and after painting the horse barn it moved, is sort of floating? but there is still a shadow of where it used to be and the game is behaving as if the horse barn is still in the old place. In the morning the horse is standing below the barn as if the barn is there. Moving it again results in the same. It will not place correctly.
View attachment 12934.
Just circling back to this - I updated my game. I deleted the floating barn and built a new one. New horse barn was normal. I decided to try to paint the horse barn again but it caused it to “float”. 🙃 it only acts weird after painting.

Kabloom21

Greenhorn
Playing on iPhone.
The items in my menus are so small I can barely read them anymore. My items are difficult to select when they’re this tiny. All dialog is this tiny as well.
3EB00C5B-D489-4928-BB5B-0EB4116F0BE5.png