Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

arpielen

Greenhorn
Can't move items from inventory to recycling bin (Linus mission)

Hi, I'm running 1.5.6 version on iPad 9. I'm trying to move trash to the recycling bin to complete Linus mission but nothing happens when I click on items.

DF620663-711B-4D4C-BD26-F329C6CF7E25.jpeg
E8BC4B4B-F3B9-421A-95E6-5657F60CCA63.jpeg

GrumblePak64

Newcomer
Hi, just a quick one, just viewed the cutscene where Robin and the Mayor but up the Special Order board. After the cutscene, I clicked on the board, accepted a task from Rasmodius but clicking the X to close the board would close and reopen it immediately. I suspended the game, reloaded and it works fine now. I'm playing on a Galaxy A52s 5G.
Screenshot_20230109_141820.jpg

dreadfool

Greenhorn
Bugs that i have encountered so far:
1. The pan and zoom dragging left to right is not working
2. Sometimes my game automatically close or my character cant move it seems like the game is paused but i didnt pause it
3. The fall leaves flying are not scattered consistently
4. After i get all the items in the auto grabber when you looked at it you can still see theres still inside it but when you click it its empty its misleading

Pinkyyswiftt

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro (11-inch) (2nd generation)
Details of your issue: I cannot watch streaming services in the corner of my iPad and play the game at the same time. I was able to do this before but if I press play on the video while in the game, it will literally freeze and I cant play it again unless I completely close out the app and reopen it. I tried this multiple times, and I’ve tried turning down all the volume on the game etc, still nothing.

Attachments

bguilhermes

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Motorola Moto g9 plus

Details of the issue:
First issue: every time i try to exit the game it hangs on the diary screen!!!
Screenshot_20230108-201839.png

Second issue: When I open the game again the toolbar is extremely large and the buttons and joystick disappear from the screen!
Screenshot_20230109-112942-408.png

I hope you fix that soon, I really appreciate your work and what you are doing for us. Thank you 😃

eccj

Greenhorn
Type of device: iPad mini (5th generation), software version 15.7.2
Issues and screenshots:
There is a minor issue where icons and text are very small, and the loading screen layout has changed to have more background image and smaller buttons -
img_0291.png

The main issue I have noticed is the recycling bin by the train station. I can open it, but if I try to drag items into it they do not move from their position in the inventory or give any indication of being selected.
img_0293.png

Chests and inventory, and the community centre bundles all seem to work as normal - I can select items and move them around there.

Albertfanmingo

Newcomer
I’ve noticed two major bugs:

Device: iPhone 7 Plus

Issue 1: Donation ui is offset upwards
To replicate: Donate any item to the museum

Issue 2: items from rewards will quick move into unpurchased backpack slots
To replicate: complete a bundle, or earn a reward for donating to the museum. Then, collect any rewards from said bundle/donation. (I assume that this bug also applies to Gil and other similar systems, but I have not tested that)

Attachments

Elizaey

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 11 running on IOS 16.1.1
Issues: 1.When moving the horse shed at robin, the shadow is off and stays that way when returning to the farm. Also when the horse should be in shed in the morning it is under the shed.
2. Text ‘Select building’ is still in non-human code form.
3. I’m still having the issue of items disappearing at the auto grabber (don’t have a screenshot but it looks the same as posted by someone else here before)

Attachments

Last edited:

reaperxx69

Greenhorn
Galaxy S10

The fishing bar will scale up or down based on my zoom level. It used to stay the same size no matter the zoom level.
Screenshot_20230109-083220.jpg
Screenshot_20230109-083137.jpg

FordPhiesta

Newcomer
Device: iPad Pro (12.9inch), iOS 15.2.1; Game Version 1.5.6.32
A similar bug to the recycling bin, this one happens during “Juicy Bugs Wanted!” quest. The bug meat is highlighted, but can not be selected and moved to the quest bin.
I’ve tried reloading the game, going to the next day — but neither helped.

Attachments

Katt Rose

Newcomer
I bought Stardew Valley for my Amazon Fire Kindle a year and a half ago, and have been playing and replaying different games to enjoy the experience, but now after the 1.5 update, I can't open my game at all. I click Stardew and then it waits for a minute before going back to the home screen on my Kindle. Is anyone else having this problem, and is it going to be fixed soon so I can play and have more fun with the New features?

JeromTe

Newcomer
Type Of Device: Android: Vivo Y85

I can't close the menu on willys shop it just repeatedly opened the menu again i seen it happen on the Calendar

Version 1.5.6.32

=(>.<)=

Newcomer
Hi¡¡¡
After 2 updates, I still have these problems.
I hope this information will be useful to you.
Type of phone: Huawei Honor 8 JSN-L23 Hardware Kirin710 Android 10
Details of your issue: I can't grab ittems from the botttom of the screen and the toolbar is huuuuuge everytime i star playing. i recorded how i solve this problems every time i open the game.
Screenshots/video:
1s. Problem 2s. Problem

And in closing, I just want to say that I loooooove this game.:heart::heart:

Chels81

Newcomer
Phone type: Samsung Note 20 Ultra
Issue: Another one I found aside from the disappearing items, is that it's very hard to pick up or place or do any sort of action in the bottom area of my cellar. I keep clicking on it but nothing happens. All other areas are fine but the bottom row just doesn't let me do anything.

maronkey

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy S9
Details of your issue: Cannot do the file transfer. Stuck in a loop of clicking allow access and going back to the file trasfer screen.

mothmoney

Greenhorn
Pixel 5 updated to Android 13

Can't leave the Stardew Valley Fair. The tiles closest to the exit path will not turn either green or red when I tap on them to make the character walk there, this happens when trying to exit to the beach, to Marnie's, and to the bus stop. Zooming in or out does not change it.

El Farmer

Greenhorn
Samsung s21. I am unable to access auto grabber in coops, in barns it sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't. It shows white, meaning it's full but I can't retrieve items.
Also it's not easy to leave events now, character is blocked in town hall and can't return home

Last edited: