Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

I got the same message on my redmi, but i still chose the original stardew valley save folder on the internal memory and it works fine. My only problem is, the game wont reflect save files from another device that i transferred there:/
Thank you so much. I didn't know if I needed to use a sub folder inside the Stardew folder or what. Just tried the main folder and that worked for me also. :happy:

Maximo

Newcomer
Teléfono: alcatel onetouch pixi 3(7) android 4.4.2
problema: soy nuevo y al crear una partida a la hora de iniciar el juego se cierra

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Type of phone: iPhone 12 Pro (running on iOS 16.1.2)
Details of your issue: I was walking around Cindersnap Forest when my farmer froze. I could no longer move. When clicking the menu icon on the top right of the screen, a strange chat box popped up.
Screenshots/video:
Type of phone: Motorola Moto E20 (aruba) Android 11 (GO Edition).

Details of your issue: the character frozen and does not perform any functions, the UI stops working and I cannot pause the game to save and exit, I have to close and open the app again, I lose all progress for the day.

Screenshots/video: https://mobile.twitter.com/toskopado/status/1612161939374850048

Any other info that might be relevant: Before the character freezes, he makes an animation where I haven't been able to identify it so far because it's accelerated (I don't know if it's important, but at the time I was playing on the gamepad).
What action were you doing when you froze? Using a tool, walking, pickup up an item? Thanks for the detail, I'm still trying to track down this issue

Katt Rose

Newcomer
i cant even open my game anymore, after the update. It just starts up and then goes back to the home screen on my mobile device, after i click on it. I can't play anything, and I have uninstalled it and re did it and it stil does it. Can you fix this please?

Soradity

Newcomer
What action were you doing when you froze? Using a tool, walking, pickup up an item? Thanks for the detail, I'm still trying to track down this issue
hi, i have also encountered this bug while playing on ipad, the chat box appeared and i lost all control of my character right after i tapped the time indicator in the top right of my screen. hope this helps

AliNicole0815

Greenhorn
iPhone 14 Pro Max - the horse stable is bugged. It’s like floating above my horse lol. Also is anyone else’s words/dialogue super small? It’s hard to use the paint for the buildings cause the scroll bar for the colors is TINY.

Calico

Tiller
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.

1/7 6:30 PM PST:
the first bug-fix patch is incoming, and includes:
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

Melodeon

Greenhorn
Hi, sorry if I get this wrong, it's my first ever post on a tech forum.

Device: iPad 6th Gen
Details of issue: On the beach farm I cannot access the fishing spot at the end of the secret passage. This occurs on all new games using the beach farm. I can go most of the way through the passage, but then I get to roughly where the yellow arrow is, and then can't go any further.
Screenshot attached
IMG_0460.PNG

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
type of phone: iPhone 11

I've noticed two bugs so far in my gameplay.

1. I can see in the relationship tab that up to 14 hears are available with my spouse, but when talking to them it still says 12/12 hearts
View attachment 12944View attachment 12945

2. after completing the dye bundle for the bulletin board in the community center, i tried to collect the seed maker and it went directly to a spot in my backpack i haven't unlocked yet and i can't move it
View attachment 12946

UPDATE: glitch 2 keeps happening and i now have a stack of wood and a crystalarium stuck in that inventoryView attachment 12975
If you tap on those items in your menu, in those inaccessible slots, can you then tap an empty slot in your inventory and move them? I've found that drag-and-drop doesn't work to move them, but tap-to-move does. Still trying to figure out this issue, I appreciate your help

Calico

Tiller
Playing on iPad Air 3rd gen iOS 15.7.2

Re-upping this bug since it’s happened on 2 of the “new” quests from the board at Lewis’s house

Pierre’s Quest for Gold star vegetables and Linus’s garbage clean up.
On each quest the items appear in my inventory and show complete under the “!” …They have been highlighted when I selected the bin, but can’t drag/drop any item into bin or move them in any way.

(Otherwise, absolutely loving the update and appreciate your fast debugging on other issues!)

Attachments

Last edited:

Nancyh

Greenhorn
Samsung Tab A
Fall fair: 1. Slingshot game does not have rocks/amo.
2. Slingshot game is zoomed in to far, can't see all targets
3. Fishing game is zoomed out a bit far
4. Can't exit from top (bus stop), character will not walk to edge of screen
5. Grange display no longer shows any product quality stars (but it still calculated correctly)
General: the auto grabbers don't go from white to black when emptied
Jumping off/on horse when you touch any spot even near the horse, you have to jump off several spaces away from item in order to pick it up.
I haven't found any issues that make it unplayable

sleepymommyowl

Farmhand
Hi, using a Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE. Encountered the following bugs:

– Game hung/crashed when I dug out an artifact spot. Happened twice, both in winter. Once at the bus stop, the other time in front of Robin's house.
– When you acquire something (e.g., picking crops, foraging, catching a fish), it no longer shows the quality of what you just acquired in the tiny window/icon (?) that shows up in the bottom left corner.
– You can no longer step into the mushroom/fruit cave or mines entrance with your horse.
– The mushroom cave now produces mushrooms every day (yay! but also unusual).
– The hit box (?) for preserves jars, mayo makers, and kegs (and I suspect other similar objects) is inconsistent. Sometimes it's on the top cover, sometimes it's at the base.

Thank you!

(I'm new here. Not sure if my first attempt to post worked. Apologies for posting twice, if ever.)

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Hi, sorry if I get this wrong, it's my first ever post on a tech forum.

Device: iPad 6th Gen
Details of issue: On the beach farm I cannot access the fishing spot at the end of the secret passage. This occurs on all new games using the beach farm. I can go most of the way through the passage, but then I get to roughly where the yellow arrow is, and then can't go any further.
Screenshot attached
View attachment 13110
THanks for the report, this'll be fixed in the next patch

therealkikii

Greenhorn
Device: iPad Air 2
Issue 1: I can’t sleep, save and go to the next day, I’ve been stuck on the saving screen for half an hour.
Issue 2: all text boxes are really small
EDIT
A new issue I just found when I restore from where I left off my character disappeared
14DEFA85-BA37-4674-89B5-2D4624B32E6F.jpeg

Last edited:

美月MZK

Greenhorn
Thanks for all these details. I'm still investigating the freezing issue.. I haven't been able to reproduce on my end either but I'm still working on it.

For the controls, do you have the toggle button on screen? I just tried to reproduce what I think you described on my end, and the controls (both the control scheme and the location of the joystick and buttons) were remembered when I exited and returned. I had the toggle button up and toggled it to tap-to-move before exiting. Let me know if you're doing something different and I'll keep looking into it.
I do have the toggle button. I just checked in-game, and the game does remember even if I only have the tap-to-move, the cheeky little thing.

My guess is that it was because I always save the game (save backup or sleeping) before I exit, even before the 1.5 update. When I load where I saved while accidentally leaving it on just ttm, pressing the toggle does not bring up the buttons (so I thought that was the norm). That probably makes the game forget about the other control preference, which I guess makes sense? Especially now that backup save makes the game wonky haha! Well at least I know now, thanks!

As always, thank you for your hardwork!

switchfan

Newcomer
Chromebook running Chrome OS Version 91.0.4472.167

-When placing fruit in a keg when the kegs are placed in a line North-to-South, any clicking on a keg near one that is full results in the game asking if you want to eat the fruit (and no, I'm not clicking on the character holding the fruit). The line of .... (brain fart, sorry, the things that make wine and beer) that stretched East-to-West did not act up in this way.

-I was trying to place Iridium Bars from my inventory into a full chest. My bars disappeared, and the slime I was hovering over jumped from 17 to 142.

-When I was moving things around, trying to figure out where the bars disappeared to, I discovered another glitch. Grabbing an item with over 3 pieces, and dragging and dropping just ONE of the multiple pieces into the full chest (from the inventory), results in the total item number inside the inventory doubling. This continues up to 999, but if the item doubles over the 3 digit limit, the number resets and only shows a small amount again. I was able to give myself huge amounts of ancient fruit, iridium ore, and slime balls before stopping. The chest was placed directly south and 1 block west of the stairs of my house. I didn't try it in any other chests.

Hawassa99

Greenhorn
Type of phone:AQUOS zero
Issue details:When I retrieve an item from an automatic harvester, other items in the same row as that item disappear and I cannot get them. 3 times I tried and the same bug happened.
(This is written using machine translation.)
I have had this issue as well. I also can’t access one of my automatic harvesters either. I try to click it or destroy it, but I am unable to get into it or destroy it.
I’m playing on iPhone SE II, iOS 16