Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

KkPeterr

Greenhorn
Device: Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Android 12 (One UI 4.1.1)
Model: SM-P613

I found 2 image bugs where the first is that the energy and life bar are extremely small and the second is when I go to Gunter's museum to donate artifacts and the inventory is crooked.
Any other bugs I find will be reported here, thanks for the update ♡

Attachments

kate96

Newcomer
Type of phone: Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
Details of your issue: Junimo hut auto harvest is bugged, they harvest the produce, but don't bring it to their hut. It's just lying around and gone the next morning. Walking past, the PC picks them up automatically.
Screenshots/video: View attachment 12364
I have the same issue on iOS 16.1.2

verever

Newcomer
Telefonum: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 sm t-290

Sürüm: Android 11

1: Kümes kapısı açık olduğu halde tavuklar içeri girmiyor. Kapı kapanınca içeri giriyorlar.
Screenshot_20230107-194717.jpg

2: Elliot'ı böyle buldum.
Screenshot_20230107-193913.jpg

3: Işık taşı yüzüğüm olmasına rağmen nesneleri çekmiyor.
Screenshot_20230108-003008.jpg

Screenshot_20230108-003016.jpg

4: Bazen dokunmama rağmen etkileşmiyor. (hayvanları sevmek gibi)

Attachments

greyliances

Farmhand
Type of phone: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) iPadOS 16.3 (20D5024e)
Details of your issue: The friendship list only shows 4-6 Villagers on a Grid with ~9 rows. Scrolling only fills the first few rows of villagers
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/urGuFRUMpuw
Any other info that might be relevant: -

The Pink Artist

Greenhorn
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.
Hi there! So happy for this! It seems as though I can no longer pick up items while riding my horse like I could before. Also, It looks like the Junimos who pick my fruits and vegetables aren't collecting the items to store them. They are just leaving them on the ground for me to go by to pick up. Thank you!

Beef

Newcomer
Not really a huge problem. But these boxes show up in cindersap forest by the riverbay.

2.) The time seems to have paused at 6:40 and I cannot move my character. Non of the greenboxes to place where you click appears

Edit: reloaded my file. Now my horse is missing. Just found out that it was caused by using my ordinary hoe on worms on the ground. It pauses the game and I cant click on anything.

Phone: samsung a21s
Screenshot_20230108-060223.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-061908.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-060223.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-061908.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-062439.jpg

Last edited:

Cnelson67

Newcomer
Type of device: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation)- iPadOS 15.6.1
Issue: same as all other iPad bugs noted so far AND I chose the “Juicy bugs wanted” Special Order and am unable to put the bug meat into the bin by the fish shop.
I can access the bin but cannot grab/highlight the bug meat to move into bin inventory.
Thanks for all your hard work!!!

frogmenu

Newcomer
Hi, I noticed a bug where my stable started floating after painting it, I can’t move it back and the game thinks it’s still in the original place so I can’t walk in front of it. I’m playing on a 2nd gen ipad pro
DC92A993-0769-46A0-B870-264260E48FF7.jpeg
434166C6-FE37-447A-BC80-8FB404611DB9.jpeg

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Device: iPad 8th generation running 15.7.1

I started a brand new game, and it crashed on the first day ~1 PM. I had just entered Pierre’s and was going to say hi to Leah. (I never got to her.)

When I restarted the game, it took me back to the start of Mon. 1. I pretty much retraced all my steps from my first try, and crashed again at the very same place.

When I restarted the game again, I was asked if I wanted to restore from where I previously left off. (I wasn’t given that choice the first time.) I said yes, and it restarted me on Mon. 1 at 7:20 AM, and I was still in bed.

Restarted for the last time. This time I waited until 2 PM to enter Pierre’s. I was able to say hi to Leah, but crashed when I tried to talk to Pierre.

Abhi

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.
Hi
Please look at the screenshot. I am playing this game on iphone-12 and after the update it’s impossible to play as all the controls where we tap are out of the screen.

Attachments

Narwhall83

Farmhand
I have the botanist profession, but when I picked up a hazelnut and blackberry, they were regular quality. (Not blackberry season, so it was just on the ground.)
The same thing happened for quality crops. I did some fishing and got some quality fish, but wasn’t paying attention so I don’t know it this applies to fish.

greyliances

Farmhand
Type of phone: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) iPadOS 16.3 (20D5024e)
Details of your issue: Linus is casually walking through cliffs and in the air
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/7eyxnB6cuIs
Any other info that might be relevant: I had game in the background for a while. The ingame time didn’t progress, so I don’t think the game got messed up because of it, but I’ll mention it just in case

greyliances

Farmhand
The same thing happened for quality crops. I did some fishing and got some quality fish, but wasn’t paying attention so I don’t know it this applies to fish.
Can confirm it for foraged goods (pretty much same skills). They’re iridium but the little toast showing it being collected doesn’t have the quality marker

iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) iPadOS 16.3 (20D5024e)

mamamusings

Newcomer
iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16.2

Having many of the same issues others have described.

* UI scaling problems
* Vertical toolbar won’t scroll
* Pigs and cows were all grumpy/thin even though the auto feeder was working. (Coop animals, who weren’t outside, were fine.)
* Items disappearing from autograbber
* Without the vertical toolbar, the notch interferes with moving between areas, and the OS task switching bar on the bottom of the screen obscures toolbar items
* toolbar shifts between top and bottom when moving around—even when just walking inside the coop or barn
* dismounting from horse is difficult, and foraging from horseback is no longer possible.