iOS Can’t access the boat to Ginger Island

ktiliffe

Greenhorn
I complete the CC in Spring of year 2 and it’s now fall of year 2 and I can’t find any way to access the boat room in willys shop. There’s no door or anything so I’m not sure if its just me being stupid or an actual issue.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I complete the CC in Spring of year 2 and it’s now fall of year 2 and I can’t find any way to access the boat room in willys shop. There’s no door or anything so I’m not sure if its just me being stupid or an actual issue.
After completing three Community Center Bundles, entering the Fish Shop will trigger a cutscene, Willy doesn't need to be there and weather doesn't matter. In the cutscene he will chat with the player about how they're doing on fishing, and finally hint on the fact that if the Community Center gets restored, he will show them "something".
Willy's Boat is then introduced when Willy mails the player an invitation to come to the back room of his shop. The invitation arrives two days after either all bundles for the Community Center have been donated or the Joja Community Development Form has been completed. The celebration/recognition ceremony need not be seen to generate the letter.
Hi, have you seen this cutscene? Did you receive a letter?
After cutscene it can take two days for the letter to show up, so hang in there.

update
Didn't know the update for iOS wasn't out yet.

Last edited:

HeilanBear

Newcomer
So I think I got the letter and had the cut scene or at least had an interaction with Willy, I wasn't paying attention and I think I chose the wrong answer because the next thing he was disappointed and then it was done...??? I'm in winter of year 2...