Windows [BUG] Achievement Not Logged

wittyhat

Newcomer
Howdy! I crafted all of the recipes, and after crafting my last one (the Hopper recipe), it didn't execute my achievement. It shows that I crafted it, but the achievement is still open. I have not 'saved' my file, nor am I using any mods. I have crafted all of them. I haven't had any issue so far with this. It's my last one, and I will have completed them all. I am not married, I just have Krobus as my roommate so I don't need the wedding ring. Thank you for your help! :)

Last edited:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Howdy! I crafted all of the recipes, and after crafting my last one (the Hopper recipe), it didn't execute my achievement. It shows that I crafted it, but the achievement is still open. I have not 'saved' my file, nor am I using any mods. I have crafted all of them. I haven't had any issue so far with this. It's my last one, and I will have completed them all. I am not married, I just have Krobus as my roommate so I don't need the wedding ring. Thank you for your help! :)
How to Unlock Missed Steam Achievements

If you are about in game achievements, try to craft the same recipe one more time.

Last edited:

wittyhat

Newcomer
How to Unlock Missed Steam Achievements
https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/how-to-unlock-missed-steam-achievements.6026/

If you are about in game achievements, try to craft the same recipe one more time.
Thank you for the help UlyanaLeyana, most appreciated!
I successfully applied the missing achievement, and I also saved the game files as suggested, but now I have a few other issues:
#1 - When I load the game, my gold amount is missing two zero's at the end, so instead of having 3,470,000, I now only have 347,000.
#2 - The achievement shows up in Steam, but it doesn't show in the game.
Thank you in advance for any help with these two issues!

Last edited:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Thank you for the help UlyanaLeyana, most appreciated!
I successfully applied the missing achievement, and I also saved the game files as suggested, but now I have a few other issues:
#1 - When I load the game, my gold amount is missing two zero's at the end, so instead of having 3,470,000, I now only have 347,000.
#2 - The achievement shows up in Steam, but it doesn't show in the game.
Thank you in advance for any help with these two issues!
Have you edited the save file? You may have damaged something, just restore the backup savefile you made.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Btw next time you can check here if you missed something.