Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Allayna

Sodbuster
Gonna post this here as it is an update to an xnb mod. It was requested on the unofficial updates thread.
Sam / Sebastian romance mod by pixelatedfarmhouse on tumblr. Original is here.

Attachments

phomaique

Greenhorn
Hi! I hope people are still active on this thread. This is a really simple XNB mod that's been abandoned for a long time, it's really dumb but I look back on it with so much joy, it's one of my favorites.
Linus is a potato from minecraft
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/491?tab=files
If anyone decides to do this thank you so much haha
Such a fun little mod! Here ya go. I haven't tested it thoroughly so let me know if things work properly. Just so you know I was gigling the whole time while editing the image :laugh:

Attachments

phomaique

Greenhorn
Hi! I really would love to use this mod but there's only an xnb version :( Would anyone be able to convert it to a content patcher pack?

Here you go! There's no beachy chicken Abigail cuz I'm not sure how to put bikinis on a chicken haha.. Let me know if it works!

Attachments

phomaique

Greenhorn
Hi! Anyone up for converting this horse to vespa scooter mod?

Here you go! I've included all available colors including a "horse" option, which changes the scooter back to the vanilla horse in case you want to use other horse replacements.
I've also included a garage for your scooter! There are two styles to choose from and again, a "stable" option for the vanilla stable.
All options can be accessed through Generic Mod Config Menu.
Have fun with your new snazzy Vespa! 😊

Attachments

Last edited:

phomaique

Greenhorn