PS4 HELP! Golden Nuggets mailbox bug

Gracestark

Newcomer
So my husband and I are playing stardew for the second time. We were in front of our house on the island and when he tried to give me a banana tree sapling it triggered the buying of the mailbox from the parrot (which we already had) so we tried again and it triggered it again. We now have 10 golden coconuts lost and we can’t get them back and don’t have enough to buy all the stuff in the game. What do we do?

Ereo

Helper
I believe if you type /recountnuts in the chat you might get them back.

If not, don't buy the bridge in the volcano, that's not particularly useful and more nice to have.

Don't hand over things to each other near the points where you bought stuff from the parrots, as this triggers it to rebuy. Annoying, but avoidable once you know.

imnvs

Local Legend
Yes, the /recountnuts command entered into the chat will get your golden walnuts back.

By the bye, don't give each other things on Ginger Island. Put it in a chest and let the other person pick it up at their leisure.

Gracestark

Newcomer
I believe if you type /recountnuts in the chat you might get them back.

If not, don't buy the bridge in the volcano, that's not particularly useful and more nice to have.

Don't hand over things to each other near the points where you bought stuff from the parrots, as this triggers it to rebuy. Annoying, but avoidable once you know.
I will try that! Thank you!!!