Standard Farm 100% and beyond: 463+ million g every year

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The tile says it all, eventually this will be much better money wise but there are some long term things that need to be gotten to achieve that.
I have a lot of screenshots that show my farm evolve month by month but I am going to hold back on posting those merely because my farm is far from finished and I feel the compilation of photos deserves a bit more cohesiveness and defined begining and a nice closing, even if it isn't the end for the farm.
I completed perfection on 25th of spring year 4 by selling a spring onion which was actually my first perfection I would have gotten it much earlier if not for some things I discussed in another thread.
I am now ending fall of year 4 and moving into winter where I shall begin getting rid of the absolutely unprofitable fields I have that take up so much room and replace them with much more profitable ventures as slowly is happening already some keener eyes might see. (*wink, others who have seen another thread of mine)
Aydin_2-9-2022_17480332.png

This farm is nowhere near done yet and I only have made about 120 million which is not near what I want so onwards I go....
I will show more as time progresses and eventually in the not so near nor far future a full compilation of the evolution of my farm and I can show the contents of my sheds which I still need much of if anyone in the comments wants to know.
Good luck,
-Filthy Gorilla

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
HOLY ANCIENT FRUIT. If that is 'semi-profitable' I don't want to see 'highly profitable'... All jokes aside, it looks very good and 'semi-profitable, exactly like you said. I would definitely love to see what you have squirreled away in your sheds since I doubt that it is kegs for obvious reasons (I read your other posts)
Lol, I am making about 16 sheds of pinapple and right now have 8-9, these are way moRE space efficient than ancient fruit on the main farm about 6.2x more efficient and by the same math 3.1x more efficient space-wise than ancient fruit in the greenhouse/island
This layout makes about 60-70 million a year but my end goal has about 130-140+ a year so you can see how in a relative way, it really is 'semi-profitable'.
I don't really have much time but will do a "shed tour" some other time.
Def no kegs though, you caught me red-handed.
Good day.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
So is this on the low-end of your expectations? x.x
I wouldn't say that low, I am in a transiional phase to more profitable ventures, but yes, the mid to lower end of what I percieve as pretty achievable. I have about 3200 crops planted in this image though not all are on the ground. The majority, about 1860, are ancient fruit you can see and the rest are starfruit and pinapples, though more of the latter.
Good day.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Minor update:
Created more space and finished junimo torture center ready for the spring.
Now more space for sheds and have 300+ pots and retaining soil ready, the problem is now not the resources but the time it takes to build the structures, especially because I am aiming for 37 coops, 3 of which I have already and two at the lowest upgrade. I will be upgrading the coops to the 2nd teir so I can use the incubators until I have about 6 or 12 of them then I will only do the smallest upgrade and fill the coops constantly.
I will probably give the animals on the left less space and/or add more coops there to free up space on the other side of the farm. I do like the farm to be pretty straight and have certain areas for certain things.
On the topic of animals, does anyone know how far on average an animal will walk from their home building? Sometimes I have pigs and rabbits that walk all the way to the bottom of the map but they mostly congregate pretty close to the barns/coops. This information would be great to have.
Also the stone owls are incredibly easy to get now, I have three which I got all by the third year and the strange capsue which I got in the third.
Good luck.
Aydin_2-10-2022_15940850.png

Here is also a stardew valley planner image of what the coops and sheds will look like with 27 sheds and 39 coops.
I might get rid of some sheds but sheds with diamond crystalariums are tile for tile about the same earnings as golden chicken coops and if I harvest them every week they aren't so troublesome.
Screenshot (894).png

*Updated image:
This will get me very close to 60 million a year from the coops alone which I think is just enough that they don't take up the full farm.
The left will still have the miscellanious barns/coops but this is more of a proof of concept and any ideas are always appreciated.
Screenshot (895).png

Last edited:
Minor update:
Created more space and finished junimo torture center ready for the spring.
Now more space for sheds and have 300+ pots and retaining soil ready, the problem is now not the resources but the time it takes to build the structures, especially because I am aiming for 37 coops, 3 of which I have already and two at the lowest upgrade. I will be upgrading the coops to the 2nd teir so I can use the incubators until I have about 6 or 12 of them then I will only do the smallest upgrade and fill the coops constantly.
I will probably give the animals on the left less space and/or add more coops there to free up space on the other side of the farm. I do like the farm to be pretty straight and have certain areas for certain things.
On the topic of animals, does anyone know how far on average an animal will walk from their home building? Sometimes I have pigs and rabbits that walk all the way to the bottom of the map but they mostly congregate pretty close to the barns/coops. This information would be great to have.
Also the stone owls are incredibly easy to get now, I have three which I got all by the third year and the strange capsue which I got in the third.
Good luck.
View attachment 8546
Here is also a stardew valley planner image of what the coops and sheds will look like with 27 sheds and 39 coops.
I might get rid of some sheds but sheds with diamond crystalariums are tile for tile about the same earnings as golden chicken coops and if I harvest them every week they aren't so troublesome.
View attachment 8547
*Updated image:
This will get me very close to 60 million a year from the coops alone which I think is just enough that they don't take up the full farm.
The left will still have the miscellanious barns/coops but this is more of a proof of concept and any ideas are always appreciated.
View attachment 8548
It's looking very efficient, I can tell you that much. That is actually an interesting thought though, that getting the coops may actually be the hardest part, let alone filling them. Either way, I wish you good luck on your inevitably tedious journey to becoming a billionaire!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It's looking very efficient, I can tell you that much. That is actually an interesting thought though, that getting the coops may actually be the hardest part, let alone filling them. Either way, I wish you good luck on your inevitably tedious journey to becoming a billionaire!
Oh, no, I know that getting the coops/sheds is the hardest part, whereas all buildings take 2 days to build, coops and barns take three and have three stages, needing 9 uninterupted construction days to build one.
The sheds on the other hand only take 4 days, less that half.
I estimate that it will take between 3 1/2 and 4 years in game to complete all the buildings including more silos but I will start skipping a lot of construction time.
getting the chickens is really easy actually, If you think about it, you only need 3 coops with incubators to keep all coops at maximum capacity as long as you have the coop master proffesion which you obviously will want.
Good luck.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Update time:
My farm has not changed the most in the last three weeks or so as I haven't really played in the last two because of life n' stuff, but I wanted to at least keep anyone who wanted a bit of a look into the happennings of the farm so far.
I won't dig into too much detail, but the main thing is building buildings, doing monday-tuesday schedule, thursday MRC, some random stuff, and skipping about half the time away.
I have 6 full upgraded golden chicken coops which is ok, but I need the sheds honestly in more demand so will dedicate exactly a month to finish all sheds I need then go back to coops.
There is a purple chest on the top left of my farm and I will let you guess what is, it is significant enough that I will do a larger post about it in maybe about 2 weeks but if you guys really want to know I can give you a sneak peek.
Aydin_3-3-2022_21209943.png

Lol, 100% screenshots are too big for the forums to upload.

imnvs

Local Legend
Lol, 100% screenshots are too big for the forums to upload.
Dude, I have griped about this a few times. You pretty much have to go 25% and sometimes even that isn't enough, sometimes I have to convert to a jpg to get my screenies to abide by filesize limits. You'd think the forums would allow for filesizes generated by the game... but sadly the forum software wasn't written by someone with a vested interest in SDV compatability. (CA and his forum staff got the software from a 3rd party vendor.)

Also, I've decided I'm doing a 1B run as well... and I'm curious if getting my shed full of statues of endless convenience might actually enable me to do it in the same time or maybe even faster than you end up doing it. I'm at 100M earned in year 6 so far, and I'm really curious to see how this'll play out in the end.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Dude, I have griped about this a few times. You pretty much have to go 25% and sometimes even that isn't enough, sometimes I have to convert to a jpg to get my screenies to abide by filesize limits. You'd think the forums would allow for filesizes generated by the game... but sadly the forum software wasn't written by someone with a vested interest in SDV compatability. (CA and his forum staff got the software from a 3rd party vendor.)

Also, I've decided I'm doing a 1B run as well... and I'm curious if getting my shed full of statues of endless convenience might actually enable me to do it in the same time or maybe even faster than you end up doing it. I'm at 100M earned in year 6 so far, and I'm really curious to see how this'll play out in the end.
Irl or igt?
Someone is already trying for the irl wr.
igt is so niche that even someone who doesn't speedrun but can grind can do it, that's what I'm trying for.
The statues might help as crystalariums with diamond are more profitable than the pineaplles but only if you harvest them asap when they are ready, down to the margin of about 2 hours or less which is both too much planning and much more awkward for me, not including the fact that while harvesting from crystalariums is faster, it doesn't pause the game so takes longer in game and allows for less harvesting, though you wouldn't need to fill kegs.
I also have 3000 kegs so the infrastructure is there for me.
And the chickens are the best for profit per click.
About year 7 I will be making a minumum of 135 million a year so I'll probably have a billion in hand by year 14.
A youtuber named EZLily is doing a challenge like this and has 650ish million g made but only 127 in hand, she does have a lot of other uploads though and I estimate her to take about 3.7 more months based on quite stable past revenue on that file and I am hoping to beat her to a billion.

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
More about IGT. Like, "Can I get it accomplished a year earlier in game?"

I'm guessing not, though, judging by your projected numbers. Still, I'd like to see how it plays out.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
More about IGT. Like, "Can I get it accomplished a year earlier in game?"

I'm guessing not, though, judging by your projected numbers. Still, I'd like to see how it plays out.
Yeah, you really never know.
I am trying for cash in hand, will you be doing that too or for total earnings?
It really doesn't matter but I just thought to ask.

Lol, I am making about 16 sheds of pinapple and right now have 8-9, these are way moRE space efficient than ancient fruit on the main farm about 6.2x more efficient and by the same math 3.1x more efficient space-wise than ancient fruit in the greenhouse/island
This layout makes about 60-70 million a year but my end goal has about 130-140+ a year so you can see how in a relative way, it really is 'semi-profitable'.
I don't really have much time but will do a "shed tour" some other time.
Def no kegs though, you caught me red-handed.
Good day.
If you're keg limited, they're about 1.5x as profitable as main farm ancient fruit. Still more profitable, of course, but 21 tiles of Ancient Fruit with 21 kegs pulls in 48510 weekly, 137 pineapples of which 21 get processed pulls in 73193 weekly. Your figures as far as 6.2x more efficient space wise assumes they all have kegs to process them, which is certainly a fair presumption in your case! Just pointing it out for others who might be considering the shed method :-) It's still "better", just not That much better without the kegs to accompany them. And it means you have to gather by hand rather than by Junimo. Still, for your farm and your intentions it makes perfect sense! Best of luck with your continued farm overhaul!

(Also I have a pretty good guess what's in the Purple Chest. The color is a clue, is it not?)

FairyRing

Farmer
Although the profit style is not my style I admire the dedication to get farms like this running. Excellent! edit: the more I inspect your farm the more it inspires me to do a save like this:thumbsup::thumbsup:... I am just more into the lazy farmer style.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If you're keg limited, they're about 1.5x as profitable as main farm ancient fruit. Still more profitable, of course, but 21 tiles of Ancient Fruit with 21 kegs pulls in 48510 weekly, 137 pineapples of which 21 get processed pulls in 73193 weekly. Your figures as far as 6.2x more efficient space wise assumes they all have kegs to process them, which is certainly a fair presumption in your case! Just pointing it out for others who might be considering the shed method :-) It's still "better", just not That much better without the kegs to accompany them. And it means you have to gather by hand rather than by Junimo. Still, for your farm and your intentions it makes perfect sense! Best of luck with your continued farm overhaul!

(Also I have a pretty good guess what's in the Purple Chest. The color is a clue, is it not?)
Yeah, tbh this entire thread is only assuming you are wanting to do the grind to a billion and I assumed or at least thought that if you wanted to do these methods you would check out the Becoming a Billionaire thread which has a relatively in-depth guide/analysis to all of them.

Yes, the colour is a hint...
This number might also do some good if you want to derive the answer from it: 83076840

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I'll shoot for cash in hand. I'm just wondering how much early investment works into later earnings, etc.
I feel as if we are on a scale that it really doesn't matter, you will always be able to modify and upgrade the ways you make money further and heavy investment in the start depends on what you invest in, there really is nothing besides SoEF that need much money and those are really only useful if you are going for a crystalarium strat.