Art Farmers Market

Jar

Rancher
Please lemme draw your farmers 👀
Please reply with some kind of reference image of your farmer ! Feel free to mention who their partner is but I'm not promising that Every farmer will have their partner also drawn with them.
If your reference image is a screenshot from in game, either provide written details or I'll come up with my own ideas based on the screenshot.
Feel free to list your social media so you can be tagged if I post it elsewhere !

Some examples of my art:

Boo1972

Farmer
I’m having trouble getting my current farmer uploaded- would you mind drawing 2 for me, if I ever get farmer Willow’s picture taken?

Here is my first ever farmer, Rose. She’s married to Elliot. Rose has a scar over her right eye after a nasty fight with a swarm of flying serpents. I’m fine with or without the hat.

Thank you!

F0510EF3-14D0-41A0-B76B-D29C554BA9F9.jpeg

Reactions: Jar

Jar

Rancher
I’m having trouble getting my current farmer uploaded- would you mind drawing 2 for me, if I ever get farmer Willow’s picture taken?

Here is my first ever farmer, Rose. She’s married to Elliot. Rose has a scar over her right eye after a nasty fight with a swarm of flying serpents. I’m fine with or without the hat.

Thank you!

View attachment 8067
can def do two ! I might end up drawing farmers already posted here several times tbh