(SPOILER) or not, i don't know

Rhiannon

Farmer
I got one in year one this play thru. I think I dug it up somewhere. I currently have 3 with #4 on the way. :love: BTW, according to the wiki, they were available with version 1.0.

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
I got one in year one this play thru. I think I dug it up somewhere. I currently have 3 with #4 on the way. :love: BTW, according to the wiki, they were available with version 1.0.
You are talking about pet dinosaurs in the coop. They dinosaur in the image is from the skull cavern in the 1.4 update.

Chaya7

Planter
The dinosaurs form one of the extermination goals. The crabshell ring, something you can get fairly early on, gives you pretty good protection from the dinosaurs.

Widget

Sodbuster
I have dug up eggs in the quarry, but that's not the only place you can get them. I got one on a pre-historic floor in the Skull Caverns too, and died, but I did manage to snag the egg into my inventory first. Hatch your first egg to get your own dino, and then you'll have dino eggs regularly. You donate one to the museum, and after you restore the Community Center and Joja Mart is destroyed, you can complete the final bundle, in which one of the choices is dino mayonnaise.

Widget

Sodbuster
The dinosaurs form one of the extermination goals. The crabshell ring, something you can get fairly early on, gives you pretty good protection from the dinosaurs.
No kidding? I wondered what that ring was good for. Good to know.

Anhaga

Rancher
I have dug up eggs in the quarry, but that's not the only place you can get them. I got one on a pre-historic floor in the Skull Caverns too, and died, but I did manage to snag the egg into my inventory first. Hatch your first egg to get your own dino, and then you'll have dino eggs regularly. You donate one to the museum, and after you restore the Community Center and Joja Mart is destroyed, you can complete the final bundle, in which one of the choices is dino mayonnaise.
I got a dinosaur egg in the middle of town once! They can happen pretty much anywhere. But definitely don't donate that first egg to the museum; incubate it, hatch that first dino, and donate an egg from it. Note that dinosaur eggs can also be made into mayonnaise.

Widget

Sodbuster
I got a dinosaur egg in the middle of town once! They can happen pretty much anywhere. But definitely don't donate that first egg to the museum; incubate it, hatch that first dino, and donate an egg from it. Note that dinosaur eggs can also be made into mayonnaise.
Yeah; I made the mistake and donated my first one before I knew what it was. I had to eventually go to the Skull Cavern to get another one, and then they started popping up here and there. That's why I cautioned to hatch your first egg; I agree with you.

Rhiannon

Farmer
I currently have 3 dinosaurs in my barn with a 4th being incubated. I have 6 eggs in storage waiting their turn to be incubated. I plan to fill my barn with dinosaurs (except for the other animals I have to have like the bunny and maybe one void chicken) and make tons of dinosaur mayo. The value of it is $800 compared to $275 for void mayo. Oh and that greedy Gunther can wait for my donation. :evil:

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
How do I make a save file on my phone? My play pass expires in 2 days and I don't want to lose my hard work :(
if you are on Android, you want to back up the file in internal\stardew valley\<your player name_bunch of numbers>

upload it to Google Drive. When you buy the game, you can re-download it into the Stardew Valley folder on your phone.

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
I currently have 3 dinosaurs in my barn with a 4th being incubated. I have 6 eggs in storage waiting their turn to be incubated. I plan to fill my barn with dinosaurs (except for the other animals I have to have like the bunny and maybe one void chicken) and make tons of dinosaur mayo. The value of it is $800 compared to $275 for void mayo. Oh and that greedy Gunther can wait for my donation. :evil:
I feel soooo awful making mayo from the dinosaur eggs. I also don't keep a mayonnaise machine in the coop..I don't want them to see that
:D

Anhaga

Rancher
I feel soooo awful making mayo from the dinosaur eggs. I also don't keep a mayonnaise machine in the coop..I don't want them to see that
:D
If it helps, chickens--real chickens in real life--love to eat eggs. Like really, really love it. Most will leave unbroken eggs alone, but if one gets broken in the coop, all the hens will immediately gather around to try and eat bits of it. Many people who keep chickens will supplement their diet with hard-boiled eggs because they're a good source of protein and calcium, and again, the chickens love to eat them. Chickens are evil little omnivores.

If you ever want to see something really scary, watch chickens chase down a mouse or small lizard. Their inner dinosaurs emerge.