Solved [SPOILER FOR 1.5] Willy’s Boat is A Bit Glitchy

MaximusBlue

Cowpoke
Hi there,
I just finished the community centre and donated everything to repair Willy’s Boat. But when I went to sleep I didn’t get a cutscene or anything. When I got down to the beach and into his hut the next day, the boat was still broken. The little exclamation marks above the parts that needed to be repaired were gone. Help!

hexnessie

Farmer
Hi there,
I just finished the community centre and donated everything to repair Willy’s Boat. But when I went to sleep I didn’t get a cutscene or anything. When I got down to the beach and into his hut the next day, the boat was still broken. The little exclamation marks above the parts that needed to be repaired were gone. Help!
So what happens when you click the ticket machine? Do you get any message?

Sometimes the boat isn't repaired overnight of there is a festival day in between or (probably) a medical checkup day for Robin or Willy. If you wait another day, it should be fine though.

So what happens when you click the ticket machine? Do you get any message?

Sometimes the boat isn't repaired overnight of there is a festival day in between or (probably) a medical checkup day for Robin or Willy. If you wait another day, it should be fine though.
I suspect that was it personally, and agree that waiting another day will likely do the trick. Not likely applicable here but it also won’t go if you have another pending cutscene (like you finished the movie theater and the boat in the same day or something).

Mind sharing a screenshot of the room and attaching your save file? I’m no expert but I’d love to take a look, maybe I can help.