Mac [HELP] Coop issues

Amaymyon

Newcomer
My girlfriend and I play together all the time, I play PC and she plays Mac. The recent updates have caused us a lot of issues. The first stopped her from launching the game, then the following update allowed her to launch again but despite all of our efforts to restart the game, steam, Mac, router, check all the firewalls etc.. it still will not show the option for an invite code for her. Steam invites do not even pop up for her. Please help.

Gan

Farmhand
My friend has been having the same issue, did you find a fix or are you still having the issue?

K3vin

Tiller
My friend has been having the same issue, did you find a fix or are you still having the issue?
maybe we need to wait a patch, the 1.5.5 come with a lot of problems and bugs, for example the stuttering and lag spikes a lot of people are experiencing with this update

ascii7

Sodbuster
Is she using the GOG version of the game? An update came out yesterday through GOG Galaxy for macOS that seems to have re-enabled the "Enter Invite Code..." feature in the "Join" tab of the "CO-OP" screen.

She can check for the game update in GOG Galaxy by going to the SDV page, clicking on the "slider" menu button just to the right of the "play" button and selecting "Check for updates".

I have not actually attempted to use the feature, as no one I know is currently playing SDV besides me right now, but at least it has re-appeared.