My many sugestions for the quality of life update 🔸🔷(1.5.6)🔷🔸

Tukis J

Sodbuster
-Another quality of life would be able the change clothes when we are using the drawer, another one making it the player can use glasses and as well a hat at the same time

-There is like this bug idk it has happened when I play on the switch version that when I walk past a sprinkler (the ones that you can put fertilizers) if I have a food item and walk past by it my character gets stuck in a frame for about two minutes.

-I don't know if this was also a bug but I remember putting my trophy I got from the community center and leaving it there then it was gone forever, I lost my trophy forever.

-In regards to sprinklers it would be good to add the feature of adding to the enriched the way to add 24 fertilizers at a time instead of putting them manually

-Another one is that the quality tapper could gather more sap for redwood tress than the normal tappers it does not have to be double the normal maybe just a third more, and with putting it in mushroom trees it would give different types of mushroom, that one as well does not have to make it broken like only giving the purple mushrooms but other variations of mushroom from time to time than just the brown mushroom trees.

-Another quality of life update would be to have the ability to have permanent signs, Let me explain, maybe when the player is holding a sign the player has the option in the menu to put it as a permanent or temporary sign when the player puts a permanent sign, the player can put an item that won't change if the player walks close to it accidentally touching it changing the item, a temporary sign would work as the current sign that is in the game. The sign could be changed from permanent to standard by just hitting it with a pickaxe and changing it in the menu to the preferred way the player wants it. To be clear the permanent sign is not actually permanent it can be changed to the standard one as well just by hitting it with a pickaxe.

- In regards to rugs it would be nice if something is put above the rug the player could not grab the rug by accident. Only if the player takes the items above the rug, the rug can be removed or changed.

- It would be nice to have the ability to make eroded path ways, like for the brick pathway the player hits the tile with a pickaxe or something and make it eroded, this would make a nice transition to the pathways than just looking blocky.

*let me know what ya'll think down below :smug:

Last edited:

ISSsloth

Farmer
-Another quality of life update would be to have the ability to have permanent signs, Let me explain, maybe when the player is holding a sign the player has the option in the menu to put it as a permanent or temporary sign when the player puts a permanent sign, the player can put an item that won't change if the player walks close to it accidentally touching it changing the item, a temporary sign would work as the current sign that is in the game. The sign could be changed from permanent to standard by just hitting it with a pickaxe and changing it in the menu to the preferred way the player wants it.
or maybe just a confirmation message before changing sign items, because I'd be way too indecisive to have a permanent sign.

Tukis J

Sodbuster
or maybe just a confirmation message before changing sign items, because I'd be way too indecisive to have a permanent sign.
yea that could work as well, but like if the sign is close like were the player click that confirmations sign would pop up alot, I think it is better like to confirmit on the menu idk

Kurachi84

Planter
Permanent until removed and put back in bags sounds like an option.
A confirmation option would eat some time, and maybe makes the game a little heavier... unless it's a small message.
I'd like to see a way to do that with left click, so right click puts an item on the sign, and left click takes it off.

Tukis J

Sodbuster
Permanent until removed and put back in bags sounds like an option.
A confirmation option would eat some time, and maybe makes the game a little heavier... unless it's a small message.
I'd like to see a way to do that with left click, so right click puts an item on the sign, and left click takes it off.
yea something like that

Tukis J

Sodbuster
-Another quality of life would be able the change clothes when we are using the drawer, another one making it the player can use glasses and as well a hat at the same time

-There is like this bug idk it has happened when I play on the switch version that when I walk past a sprinkler (the ones that you can put fertilizers) if I have a food item and walk past by it my character gets stuck in a frame for about two minutes.

-I don't know if this was also a bug but I remember putting my trophy I got from the community center and leaving it there then it was gone forever, I lost my trophy forever.

-In regards to sprinklers it would be good to add the feature of adding to the enriched the way to add 24 sprinklers at a time instead of putting them manually

-Another one is that the quality tapper could gather more sap for redwood tress than the normal tappers it does not have to be double the normal maybe just a third more, and with putting it in mushroom trees it would give different types of mushroom, that one as well does not have to make it broken like only giving the purple mushrooms but other variations of mushroom from time to time than just the brown mushroom trees.

-Another quality of life update would be to have the ability to have permanent signs, Let me explain, maybe when the player is holding a sign the player has the option in the menu to put it as a permanent or temporary sign when the player puts a permanent sign, the player can put an item that won't change if the player walks close to it accidentally touching it changing the item, a temporary sign would work as the current sign that is in the game. The sign could be changed from permanent to standard by just hitting it with a pickaxe and changing it in the menu to the preferred way the player wants it. To be clear the permanent sign is not actually permanent it can be changed to the standard one as well just by hitting it with a pickaxe.

- In regards to rugs it would be nice if something is put above the rug the player could not grab the rug by accident. Only if the player takes the items above the rug, the rug can be removed or changed.

- It would be nice to have the ability to make eroded path ways, like for the brick pathway the player hits the tile with a pickaxe or something and make it eroded, this would make a nice transition to the pathways than just looking blocky.

*let me know what ya'll think down below :)
Still having hope for 1.5.6 :toothy: