Who are your favourite SV couples?

Who is your favorite couple?

• Total voters

Not all marriage relationships are rainbow and sunshine.
Or maybe you want to prove to me that they are the perfect couple.
Recently, I was thinking of creating a thread about couples in SV. – for fun.
I am curious to know who is your favorite couples.

Who was the first favorite? or second?
Do not hesitate to rant* about them. We are open to hearing your perspective.
Also, tell us why you want to date one of them. (just an option) 😈

My answer:
My first favorite would be George and Evelyn. Despite that Geoge is a grumpy man, I loved his heart's events.
I admired Evelyn– she is the sweetest and nicest lady at SV. I love how supportive she is to her husband. Both of them are made each other. To me, they are the best couple at SV.

My second would be Demetrius and Robin. I think they are both the most intelligent and talented couple in SV. Unfortunately, I put them second. –I sensed some arrogance in Demetrius. Lastly, I am upset about the fact that Sebastian was not treated equally to Maru.

Demetrius was the first NPC that I fell for in my first gameplay. After learning that he was married to Robin, I was disappointed and moved on...So I married one of the bachelors.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Marlon and Gil.

Gil spends his time delaying the heat death of the universe using means of energy conservation unfathomed by the rest of creation. Yet he's still clearly the brains of the operation, conjuring up mountains of tasks daunting even to the combined staff of a Joja distribution center. And yet...

He has Marlon there as guy who gets things done. Selling the wares, recruiting new suckers members, paying the bills, throwing the occasional distracting g back towards the Mines whenever Lewis gets too close. All the time, Marlon is waiting for it to be his turn on the Rocking Chair of Relatively Minimal Effort.

But poor Marlon.

He doesn't know that Gil's energy conservation is so complete that he has lasted for millennia, and Marlon is not really a man, but a title. A great many Marlons have passed through the centuries, patiently awaiting their ascendance to the Throne of Infinitesimal Motions, unaware that it was all in vain. Perhaps one day many eons hence will come a time when Gil tires of his endless experience of relative nothing and transcends this mortal plane to the true absolute zero, leaving a cosmically unfamiliar gap to be filled by Marlon the Googolplex, carefully placing himself in the Wooden Temple of Less Brownian Motion Than Other Places. At which time he will note:

It's gonna take me a little bit of time to wear my butt-groove into this thing.

Kroby and Gnomeboi living as the odd couple.
Marlon and Gil.

Gil spends his time delaying the heat death of the universe using means of energy conservation unfathomed by the rest of creation. Yet he's still clearly the brains of the operation, conjuring up mountains of tasks daunting even to the combined staff of a Joja distribution center. And yet...

He has Marlon there as guy who gets things done. Selling the wares, recruiting new suckers members, paying the bills, throwing the occasional distracting g back towards the Mines whenever Lewis gets too close. All the time, Marlon is waiting for it to be his turn on the Rocking Chair of Relatively Minimal Effort.

But poor Marlon.

He doesn't know that Gil's energy conservation is so complete that he has lasted for millennia, and Marlon is not really a man, but a title. A great many Marlons have passed through the centuries, patiently awaiting their ascendance to the Throne of Infinitesimal Motions, unaware that it was all in vain. Perhaps one day many eons hence will come a time when Gil tires of his endless experience of relative nothing and transcends this mortal plane to the true absolute zero, leaving a cosmically unfamiliar gap to be filled by Marlon the Googolplex, carefully placing himself in the Wooden Temple of Less Brownian Motion Than Other Places. At which time he will note:

It's gonna take me a little bit of time to wear my butt-groove into this thing.
You guys should definitely write a romantic SV fan-fiction.
About Kroby and Gnomeboi? I am sure their love has blossomed from hate to passion. LoL
About Marlon and Gil? Lewis should be the ideal antagonist. 😆

Pluffy

Planter
I actually like
Marnie/Lewis
, no I'm not defending
Lewis
on how he handles his relationship, but I more see it as a flaw that he realizes, I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction on that actually one day, as I know I'm the loner on that.

Last edited: