Explosion during the nigh *possible spoilers*

Rhiannon

Farmer
I got the message about the explosion during the night. I've had that happen once before and it was a meteorite. I know that it randomly looks for a 3x3 sized spot to land. I cannot find the meteorite. There are tons of 3x3 spots it could have landed. Is this a bug?

Rhiannon_6-29-2021_55778297.png

imnvs

Local Legend
Madame, forgive me for asking... but where is your stable? Why aren't your N/S gates built to accommodate a horse? I'm feeling really anxious looking around your farm. 😰😰😰

Also, definitely double-check behind buildings, as ISSsloth suggested. Because it would create a gap in the trees if it were among them, it would have to be along the north edge, but it is possibly in there too. I'm suspecting behind a building, though.

Luceat

Planter
Another question so far, if i read explosion .....how i get rid of the stone by the trainstation? *g*

imnvs

Local Legend
Another question so far, if i read explosion .....how i get rid of the stone by the trainstation? *g*
If you're talking about the one just north of the spa, next to the dumpster, that is the access point to the summit and will open up when you have 100% perfection.