**SPOILERS** I just saw my first train!

Rhiannon

Farmer
Oh my heavens! I had never actually gone up to the train tracks when a train went through. I had no idea they dropped things until I read it here recently. So a train came through, I made a beeline and ended up with 24 frozen geodes, coal, sap and wood! Holy moly!

Grimzy

Planter
Hehe I would always be pretty far away whenever the train passed by ... so by the time I got there it was gone ;^; I did finally catch it once as I was on my way home from the mines >:D I think they should add in something more for the train.

Lucifer

Sodbuster
24 geodes? Now that's what I call lucky. I've only gotten 10 max and it took me 2 years ingame to realize the trained dropped stuff lol.

Kramerica

Greenhorn
I've seen two trains. Both times I was far away and missed it the first time barely but the 2nd time I was able to snag some wood that it dropped. Wasn't much of a haul.

Catara

Tiller
Oh my heavens! I had never actually gone up to the train tracks when a train went through. I had no idea they dropped things until I read it here recently. So a train came through, I made a beeline and ended up with 24 frozen geodes, coal, sap and wood! Holy moly!
Does the train come with any regularity?

Firehoshi

Sodbuster
I wnat that train.. i always seen to get like a few coal

LolitaRo

Cowpoke
So I did it. I managed to see my first train ever. Really cool, since I really love trains.

But there were no drops. Nothing.
This was my experience too.. I’m on year 4, have managed to catch it several times and have yet to get anything. We’re cursed.