Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Helenortz

Greenhorn
Hi All Im new member in this forums.
I need a help can anyone convert this file into Content Patcher ? Or maybe teach me how to make CP file
I'll be thankfull if you help me.

Techy-Jaden

Greenhorn
Please convert this Krobus to Gaster from Undertale mod? I'd love it! :D

EDIT April 7th 2021: Nevermind, I figured out how to make a CP mod finally, if anyone wants the Gaster mod it's attached. Also, it doesn't have an update key because it's an unofficial update. I added some more emotion/expressions as well, those are my edits but otherwise the mod is unchanged. I'll also be trying to help you guys with XNB mods, just be patient with me alright? I'm very much a beginner XD

Attachments

Last edited:

Techy-Jaden

Greenhorn
Hi All Im new member in this forums.
I need a help can anyone convert this file into Content Patcher ? Or maybe teach me how to make CP file
I'll be thankfull if you help me.
Here ya go! This one works now. ;) Obviously no update key, but I tested it and it works. If you have any issues with it let me know!

Hi! I'm very new to the forum and I hope this is the right place to ask the question, if I'm wanting to convert some XNB mods to CP, does anyone know where I can find an idiots guide? I've found some tutorials but I'm still no executing things right. Or Maybe it's just as easy are requesting some here? (I know ya'll are taking requests but some of the mods I'm interested in are super minor baby ones and I don't wanna be a bother)
This is the tutorial that I used. I hope it helps!

Can you convert this mod?
Here ya go. (EDIT: The hair mod is already there, didn't notice that before since they said that the hair mod is a SMAPI mod that they couldn't convert it, oops I guess they did already)

would someone be willing to convert this biker jacket sebastian xnb mod to content patcher for me? much thanks :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2291/
Attached as well, courtesy of Tlitookilakin#1010. :)

I'll edit this when I get around to making more mods, I've gotta go to bed. G'night 😴💤

Attachments

Last edited:

Techy-Jaden

Greenhorn
(Make sure you're checking the list of conversions on the wiki to see if conversions already exist before requesting them! And if changes are made to existing packs when they need to be updated, you can update the info on the list so it stays current :) )
Thanks, I was looking for that! I couldn't find it anywhere! This is very helpful! I'll definitely check before I do anything more. ;) Also I went ahead and updated the list with the Siberian Husky mod and the Biker Sebastian Mod. /lh ^_^

pepoluan

Cowpoke