Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

omena007

Tiller
Here's White Water Farm, a river farm map replacement by Meevers. This includes all variants; see the README.txt for help changing which one is applied. I let the author know about the conversion in case they want to release it (or want me to remove it).

Changes since 1.1.1-unofficial.2:
  • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.5. (Note: it's updated for compatibility, but the shipping bin and greenhouse aren't updated to handle being movable currently.)
  • Simplified using newer Content Patcher features.
Does anyone else get ""strings/StringsFromMaps/Grandpa's " when trying to interact with the shrine on this map?

GlHhwa_GH

Tiller

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hi! I'm very new to the forum and I hope this is the right place to ask the question, if I'm wanting to convert some XNB mods to CP, does anyone know where I can find an idiots guide? I've found some tutorials but I'm still no executing things right. Or Maybe it's just as easy are requesting some here? (I know ya'll are taking requests but some of the mods I'm interested in are super minor baby ones and I don't wanna be a bother)
And if anyone is still wondering how to convert XNB to CP, here is a guide.
User eXponentiamusic made this, so enjoy!

Krobusmon

Newcomer
I don't know if this is doable or not, but could someone combine these hairstyle mods into one for CP?

emphyrea

Greenhorn
I don't know if this is doable or not, but could someone combine these hairstyle mods into one for CP?

Actually, I just learned to make some of these hairs into Custom Patcher non-replacing hairs! (They no longer conflict nor replace vanilla hairs)
Use 7-zip or Winrar or any similar unzipping program to extract into your Mods folder.

NOTE: Customize Anywhere and Get Glam do not work for these hairs due to how they both treat entries--they do not work like the actual vanilla customization in reordering the list by actual existing hairs, but instead think entries mean that numbers before or after ALSO include hairs, so if I put an entry key as 67800, and another as 43000, pressing the arrows in those two menus to switch hairs will continue counting up or down, rather than skipping blank, non-existant keys, so you will have thousands of blank bald hairs until you clicked down to number 43000 or up to 67800.

Attachments