Marriage in Multiplayer

renpai

Greenhorn
How does this work lol? im planning on playing with a friend soon and would like to know

DJModulo

Sodbuster
If you want to marry another player, you'll need a Wedding Ring.

The recipe is only obtainable in multiplayer; it has to be bought from the Traveling Cart for 500G.
The ingredients required are 5 Iridium Bars and 1 Prismatic Shard.

Once obtained, you can give it to another player, who can accept or refuse it; in case of the former you two get engaged.

Marriage with townspeople is the same as in singleplayer; be aware the game doesn't allow for both of you to be married to Penny at the same time.

Givemeaname373

Newcomer
I want to live in the same house as the person I am playing with. We got married but his mail and return scepter still go to their cabin. Is there any way to change this?

RedRosa1106

Newcomer
I'm really new so I don't know if I can do this, but I'm playing multiplayer with my friends. If a marry a villager, can they marry a different villager?

stardew_luv

Farmer
And it's a race to get the most :heart: fastest if 2 people are interested in the same Villager as of course only one can marry that very popular person. Might want to discuss that beforehand with anyone you're playing with.
Yeah I second the decide who gets whom before you begin or you could loose a gaming buddy, if they are super personally attached to that NPC.

Neferpitou

Newcomer
I married with another gamer. We live in his cabin not main house. So, we upgrade his cabin. Can we have kids in his house or do we need to upgrade main house?