1.6 Update What happened in your game today?

Maher

Farmer
Paddy made his first Crystalarium and set it to work pumping out jade. Made it to five hearts with Penny, but might court Abigail instead. She's the only bachelorette whose 14 heart event I have not seen. He had been going for a silent farm (bunnies and Dinos) but impulsively dropped a witch event egg in the incubator and now has a void chicken named Vanta bokking about. He bought an Iridium sprinkler from Krobus and is growing his first voluntary crop (Cauliflower).

pinga

Farmhand
I tried to raise a slime in the house to see what gonna happen!
first egg: I accidentally killed it cause I was wearing an arrow trinket and it explode (cause I'm wearing napalm ring) and erased all my craft items next to it (forge, slime egg incubator, anvil)
second egg: I think there is a bug cause the slime got stuck and can't move, like there was an imaginary wall, so I kill it (this time I make sure I removed all items around it lol)
third egg: Sebastian kick it and it died immediately! he said "MOVE!" and asked me why there are monsters in the house lol.
fourth egg: it attacked Sebastian and Sebastian got hurt (there was blood effect and Seb said ahhh!) and he killed it and asked me again about why there are monsters in the house lol.

I gonna raise a fifth one but this time I will put it somewhere in the house where Sebastian rarely visit (maybe the kitchen) and see if it can multiply before Sebastian killed it lol.

Sockpuppet

Planter
Today I have been updating my spreadsheets for the new V1.15 Stardew Valley Expansion update. I also loaded a new game with the massive new 'Frontier Farm' - It is the largest farm in SVE's history! Players start with one pear tree. I am only a few days in but there is lots of new content.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

parisgirl24

Greenhorn
I thought it might be nice to have a place where people can report on their farm's goings-on and the adventures of their farmer, kind of like this thread at The Sims forums. I'll kick things off!
I have a couple accounts I've made, but the one I'm furthest on is my first save, I'm year five of fall. I've completed the community center as of beginning this fall, and am starting to do the movie theater where Joja mart used to be. It took me so long to get the fish and animals products I needed so I could complete the community center but I'm just glad to say I'm done with that now. I ended up marrying Shane and have 2 kids now with him, we're living on the beach farm, mostly because I didn't know I could select other farms until I made a 2nd save account 😂 but it works out. It's neat to try other ones though and figure out how they're all laid out compared to the others.
My most recent save I have that I just started recently, it's my 4th save. I'm still in spring, but nearing the end of it. I want to try to complete the community center by end of year two if not year three but we'll see how it goes.
I also play the switch version so idk how different things are on other consoles for the game and I feel like with what you described with already having 4 cows, either you're just smart with the game and knew how to do what you wanted or you play on a different console that things progress faster or go easier than the switch. Just wanted to ask too, what console do you play on for Stardew Valley?

MogBeoulve

Farmer
first egg: I accidentally killed it cause I was wearing an arrow trinket and it explode (cause I'm wearing napalm ring) and erased all my craft items next to it (forge, slime egg incubator, anvil)
second egg: I think there is a bug cause the slime got stuck and can't move, like there was an imaginary wall, so I kill it (this time I make sure I removed all items around it lol)
third egg: Sebastian kick it and it died immediately! he said "MOVE!" and asked me why there are monsters in the house lol.
fourth egg: it attacked Sebastian and Sebastian got hurt (there was blood effect and Seb said ahhh!) and he killed it and asked me again about why there are monsters in the house lol.

I gonna raise a fifth one but this time I will put it somewhere in the house where Sebastian rarely visit (maybe the kitchen) and see if it can multiply before Sebastian killed it lol.
You need one male and one female slime to get little baby slimes, so hatch some more eggs!

I reccommend using some fencing and a gate to make a slime room or corner. This is the way I've prevented both Sebastian and Alex from killing in-house slimes in seperate saves. My Raccoon City farm has a small slime observation room that I keep having to cull because they breed so quickly!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Checked out my Spirit's Eve costume with the owner of the original to make sure I got everything right. She said I did mostly pretty reasonably well with what I had. Not sure quite how to take that but approval is approval!

CouplaMermaids.jpg

We'll see what Emily's reaction will be (if any) as it's getting time to spring my theory on her about her background and why she doesn't look much like her 'sister' but looks quite a bit more like her (IMO) real sisters.

"Good luck!"