forum to talk about work boots to see how long it takes for sameperson_differentfont to find this

HaleyRocks

Farmer
I like real-world work boots. I think I found the in-game ones once or twice, but have never used them as they are quite unimpressive.
Using work-boots in the sewing machine, together with either Dragonscale or Mermaid Boots, to maintain their appearance but get the latter's stats, is probably what they are all about! That's what i am going to do, once i hunt for Mermaid/Dragonscale; since i already use Basilisk's Paw though, probably Dragonscale i am sacrificing

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
Using work-boots in the sewing machine, together with either Dragonscale or Mermaid Boots, to maintain their appearance but get the latter's stats, is probably what they are all about! That's what i am going to do, once i hunt for Mermaid/Dragonscale; since i already use Basilisk's Paw though, probably Dragonscale i am sacrificing
ayo noice!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
That does technically lose the work boots though, only keeps their skin.

They aren't super visually appealing so personally I'd just keep them in a collection chest, I'm a crazy hoarder though so it's probably that part of my brain kicking in

Draconifors

Farmer
I prefer brighter colours on my farmer. Space Boots are my go-to, and Dragonscale I wear as is when I happen to find a pair.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The way I see it it's a matter of perspective: whether you think they're workboots with modified stats, or whatever-boots with modified appearance.
That's fair, I guess I'm more of a purist when it comes to boots then, and I don't really like the work boots look so it works for me