Solved Non Exhausted after drinking cola [Windows]

Lovfall

Greenhorn
When getting exhausted after using all energy, you walk slow and get tired the next day. If drinking the cola or energy drink thing you get from fishing, you get all your speed back after it runs out, and you are not tired the next day anymore.

LRangerR

Local Legend
When getting exhausted after using all energy, you walk slow and get tired the next day. If drinking the cola or energy drink thing you get from fishing, you get all your speed back after it runs out, and you are not tired the next day anymore.
I'm not sure I understand what the problem is here...

Could you be a little more clear? :junimo:

GoudaQuiche

Cowpoke
The effect that makes you very slow is random and does not occur every time. If you get out of that exhaustion state, that effect vanishes. It does not have much to do with the joja cola from what I understand.

LRangerR

Local Legend
The effect that makes you very slow is random and does not occur every time. If you get out of that exhaustion state, that effect vanishes. It does not have much to do with the joja cola from what I understand.
To be fair, I'm not entirely sure if the exhaustion does anything other than leave your char with baggy eyes after you eat something

@Lovfall what version are you playing?

Pathoschild

Developer
Hi! When you regain energy, that restores your normal walking speed until you run out of stamina again. However the exhaustion effect still applies (unless you use muscle remedy), which should be indicated by the tired icon above the energy bar:
1728837304631.png

In my tests, going to sleep exhausted did correctly reduce the stamina recovery.

However, I noticed one issue while looking into it: sleeping late while exhausted is meant to reduce your stamina overnight, but that didn't work correctly. That's fixed in the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.6.9; thanks for reporting it!