Solved Cannot get Coleslaw recipe for perfection 😞 [Switch]

tanna

Greenhorn
Hello and please help! I've been at 99% perfection since summer of year 9. I only need the coleslaw recipe. I did slack off for the first several years watching queen of sauce but I've been on it recently. I know the original recipe was given year one Spring 14.

I have played nearly an entire game year with nothing to do. I just went to her show this spring 14 on my year 10 and she gave me the recipe for hash browns. I'm devastated! I don't understand how to get this coleslaw recipe. Was it only available in year one and now I will just never get perfection? I'm so sad and getting burnt out on the game, but to be at 99% is driving me crazy. Any help or tips will be greatly appreciated ❤❤❤

And I'm playing on the Nintendo switch version if that helps it all.

Last edited:

GoudaQuiche

Greenhorn
In the next version, coming on 4th of november, you will have an alternative way to get recipes. Do not make yourself suffer for a game, it should be fun and relaxing.

tanna

Greenhorn
Oh will it be the update? I had given up on the idea for that ever coming out on Switch and honestly didn't mind. It's been a ton of work on this old version as it is 😅

I know it should be fun but I will just genuinely feel crushed to have wasted over 300 hours of my life to not beat the game 😭

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello and please help! I've been at 99% perfection since summer of year 9. I only need the coleslaw recipe. I did slack off for the first several years watching queen of sauce but I've been on it recently. I know the original recipe was given year one Spring 14. I have played nearly an entire year with nothing to do and I just went to her show this spring 14 on my year 10 and she gave me the recipe for hash browns. I'm devastated! I don't understand how to get this coleslaw recipe. Was it only available in year one and now I will just never get perfection? I'm so sad and getting burnt out on the game, but to be at 99% is driving me crazy. Any help or tips will be greatly appreciated ❤❤❤

And I'm playing on the Nintendo switch version if that helps it all.
The Queen of Sauce recipes are repeated on a 2-year cycle so Coleslaw will show up again on Spring 14 Year 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and so on, therefore you wouldn't have seen it on Spring 14 Year 10. However the Queen of Sauce Wednesday rerun is supposed to prioritize any missing Recipes so you should get it pretty quickly that way. Watch every Wednesday until Spring 14 Year 11 and you'll get it eventually!

tanna

Greenhorn
The Queen of Sauce recipes are repeated on a 2-year cycle so Coleslaw will show up again on Spring 14 Year 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and so on, therefore you wouldn't have seen it on Spring 14 Year 10. However the Queen of Sauce Wednesday rerun is supposed to prioritize any missing Recipes so you should get it pretty quickly that way. Watch every Wednesday until Spring 14 Year 11 and you'll get it eventually!
Oh woooow thank you! That is incredibly helpful. I've definitely been watching the reruns with no luck but I will keep at it. Looks like my lady is going to be headed to bed at 10:00 a.m. A LOT for the next year 😅