Unofficial mod updates

derpiepandit

Greenhorn
Hello everyone!
I recently found out the mod author[adenthorn] of Smart Tool Switch and Omni-Tools is retired so I imagine these mods won't be seeing an official update anytime soon. T_T

It doesn't seem to have as much popularity compared to other mods but I'm praying this will catch the eye of anyone capable and willing of making an update for 1.6.

Personally, for me Omni-Tools was an essential on my mod list but both mods are fundamentally great and create accessibility for players using adaptive controllers [ie: Quadstick].

[If this was already mentioned I apologize; I am new here and tried searching for any mention of it for a while before commenting myself.]

gakutenn

Cowpoke
Begone, Modpocalypse! Thanks to the swift conversion efforts of Prsim 99, the Wind Effects mod is now functional again with SDV 1.6! A great example why it is a good idea to always provide your source files with mod releases. I have tested this quickly ingame and can confirm all available GMCM options are still working as intended.
Thank you so much for updating this! I love wind effects <3

dare

Newcomer
Hi!

I've updated Stone Bridge Over Pond (aka PondWithBridge) (see pull request for 1.0.4-unofficial.1-tks4fish)

I bumped the version to v1.0.4 as Pathoschild has released a 1.0.3.

Changes since 1.0.4-unofficial.1-tks4fish:
  • Updated to SMAPI 3.13.0 and SV 1.5.5
Changes since 1.0.3:
  • Updated to SMAPI 3.10 and SV 1.5
I also would like to thank shekurika on Discord for helping me figure out VS.

Can Anyone update this or has anyone? i havent found anything yet

itskazziee

Farmhand
I'm sorry to hear about aedenthorn--their mods were very helpful. I wonder if anyone could please update their Updated Loot Magnet and/or Field Harvest. They both seem simple enough, but what do I know? Thank you!
Hey I am not familiar with Field Harvest but from reading the mod page maybe the Tractor Mod or CJB Cheats Menu ??

Tractor mod you can just jump on and
  • Axe clears twigs / weeds / dead crops.
  • Fertiliser fertilises crops and trees.
  • Grass starters plant grass.
  • Hoe tills dirt, digs artifact spots and ginger, and clears weeds.
  • Melee weapon breaks mine containers, and (if dagger or sword) cuts dead crops and grass.
  • Milk pail collects milk from farm animals.
  • Pickaxe breaks rocks, clears weeds / dead crops / tilled dirt, and collects spawned mine items.
  • Scythe harvests crops / bushes / flowers / forage / fruit trees / long grass / spawned mine items, and clears weeds / dead crops.
  • Seeds plant seeds in dirt.
  • Shears shear wool from farm animals.
  • Watering can waters crops and cools lava in the volcano dungeon
CJB Cheats has a config where you can hotkey a button and than add a grow radius.

GrowTreeKeyNumPad1The keybind held to grow trees around the player.
GrowCropsKeyNumPad2The keybind held to grow crops around the player.
GrowRadius1The number of tiles in each direction around the player to cover when pressing the GrowCropsKey or GrowTreeKey

Hopefully one or both of these mods together can help you there, sorry if not. I have lost some of my favs too I tried cracking open the code but its over my head. All Erinthe's codes are on gifthub if you ever want to give it a shot.

InaylaLinyah

Newcomer
Would love if someone could update Abilities
The source code is in the description
Yes I know it is similar to Experience Bars, but I just want something that looks nicer and can match my ui

itskazziee

Farmhand
Hello! Wondering if anyone would be up for updating these ones?

All Community Center Bundles https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/15143?tab=posts
Fishing Info Overlay https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/8970
Deluxe Grabber Redux https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/7920
Bulk Animal Purchase https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/11539?tab=description
Visible Fish ?? For Fishing Info Overlay. May not do everything that the other mod does but if there are specific features you are looking for maybe you could let me know and I could suggest some others.

Hirayuki

Tiller
Hey I am not familiar with Field Harvest but from reading the mod page maybe the Tractor Mod or CJB Cheats Menu ??
Yes, I'm using both of these, and they do accomplish everything I need out of Field Harvest. Field Harvest is especially handy in the late game when I have crops as far as the eye can see, and I can essentially click on one corner of a plot and harvest every like crop that's touching. I can definitely make do with these other mods, though--thanks for the suggestion!

itskazziee

Farmhand
Speaking of aedenthorn, does anyone know if Custom Locks will get an unofficial update, or if there is another mod compatible that does the same thing? Thanks!
No Clip. You can just hotkey a button that allows for you to walk out of bounds. Wouldn't work for time locked or achievement base entrances.

CJB Cheats Menu if you want to just give yourself the town key.

If neither of those are what you want just be patient and keep checking LockPicks as the author of that said they are working on a 1.6 update. It lets you attempt to pick your way through locked doors. It will allow you to access locations early, referring to both time of day, and progression-wise.