1.6 Update 1.6 release date is March 19th!

uttergarbo

Greenhorn
i’m so grateful for CA continuing to give us free updates and i don’t wanna sound lame but,,, AAAAA i can’t wait any longer!!! HAHA i’ve been holding off playing because i’m scared i’ll get burnt out if i want to start a new save! i stayed up all night waiting to see if the update would come at midnight or later and then i finally slept and woke up and it sounds like we still have several hours ahead of us 😭

i feel like a kid on christmas when my parents would keep me in my room and say “santas coming” while theyre getting coffee and setting up presents haha

i can’t wait to play!

elanetto

Greenhorn
elanetto, how long have you been playing? i have been playing for ab outg gthree years and still haven't completed thee community center. mainly the fishing. i probably have to by thee fishing completion from jojo but that's my last reaort. but i like starting the game. maybe twenty or so and i am doing oi on that. i am excited also.
I am trying to figure out when I first played Stardew. I did some digging on Steam and found that I first bought Stardew back in February in 2019.
I love creating new saves just to do the "Community Center in Year 1" challenge. I've clocked almost 900 hours on Stardew on my Switch. Heeeeeeeeh.

liquidcat

Staff member
Will the patch notes be released for the update? I would like to upload them to my server on discord for the people that dont have an account here
You can find the patch notes here but spoiler warning of course!

or here

Last edited:

Ultkay_

Newcomer
I don't seem to be getting sapling seeds after cutting down trees after the new update, anyone else having this issue?