Unofficial mod updates

RTSfire927

Farmhand
Thank you so much!!!
Okay you are not going to like this. I installed both those mods, no problem at all (both one at a time and together). I really do not know what the problem is. Are you sure it was those mods? Another thing is that if you play a day without the mod then it gives SMAPI an oppertunity to clean up broken characters, so that may be throwing off your testing. Especially because I can see it throwing up issues around loading portraits for the NPCs "Aimon111.WitchSwampOverhaulCP_GoblinZic", "JortsCat", "JeanCat", "MarlonFay", "GuntherSilvian", "MorrisTod" when you loaded the version with a bunch of mods uninstalled. I am going to install the mods you uninstalled and take it from their :)

kanadeyoru

Cowpoke
Okay you are not going to like this. I installed both those mods, no problem at all (both one at a time and together). I really do not know what the problem is. Are you sure it was those mods? Another thing is that if you play a day without the mod then it gives SMAPI an oppertunity to clean up broken characters, so that may be throwing off your testing. Especially because I can see it throwing up issues around loading portraits for the NPCs "Aimon111.WitchSwampOverhaulCP_GoblinZic", "JortsCat", "JeanCat", "MarlonFay", "GuntherSilvian", "MorrisTod" when you loaded the version with a bunch of mods uninstalled. I am going to install the mods you uninstalled and take it from their :)
I think I'll rebuild my modpack from scratch and keep progressively testing to see what causes issues and what doesn't... Thank you for all the patience and work you have done, when I discover anything new Ill make sure to come back and reply to you :)

RTSfire927

Farmhand
I think I'll rebuild my modpack from scratch and keep progressively testing to see what causes issues and what doesn't... Thank you for all the patience and work you have done, when I discover anything new Ill make sure to come back and reply to you :)
Thank you for your patenience, Its a pain messing around with your mod folder. I tried adding some of the mods you have and it still worked. My suspiciouns are that any mod that messes with Leo is most likely the problem(?) as the error appears where Leo usually is in the order. If you are programming inclined then you can download the source code and start debugging with a breakpoint in CreateNPCMap in LocalizedObject.cs as youll be able to find out more info

Riku 5 00

Newcomer
Good evening everyone, I'm new here.

Would it be possible for someone to update the Tooth and Nail - Immersive Tools(aka Power Tools, Immersive Tools, Chargeable Axe and Pickaxe, Chargeable Resource Tools) mod to 1.6? I know it is no longer being worked on and merged with the modular overhaul mod, but I don't really like that mod, and it's a bit too much.

Attachments

XiNaaru

Tiller
Hey can anyone pls update this mod?

that were very nice. predictor is okay, but its not what i want. this mod is much better

mmm, been running a full coop with these and only getting their eggs either means it's not included any other data or it's buggy. The content.json is too weird to understand so to modify it
The author is active and planning on updates so shooting them a message or leaving a bug report should help them with that

MossBoss030

Newcomer
Does anyone know if anyone is updating Advanced Loot Framework? I know the orginal modder isn't working on them but I wasn't sure if anyone had done an unofficial one yet?

Only a couple today, mostly cuz Prospurrity REALLY did not want to work, but we got there in the end :) The biggest difference from the original is that some of the items needed PPJA Fruits and Veggies which is obsolete now, so I took those out. I know Cornucopia is the spiritual follower to Fruits and Veggies, but I wanna double-check permissions before including their assets and adding the items back in. So, for now, it's just vanilla and the mod's own assets. Shoutout to @Shadows_Surge for their help! And @WhitneyFox, I think that completes your list!

Also, Shetland Ponies! So cute!

Attachments

Last edited: